Connor is the worst Assassin.

#21agentspoonPosted 11/13/2012 6:28:30 AM
I dont know if it was on purpose but hes just not a likeable character. I enjoyed the story and I know hes had a ****ed up childhood but hes just angry and rude to everyone he meets.

Achilles while being a grumpy old man seems to really care about him and Connor just throws it back in his multiple times because of his arrogance.

Its onlt after the end of the Homestead missions that Connor realises his mistake and grows up a little bit.
---
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!
#22bebop013Posted 11/13/2012 11:14:09 AM
RealmIyce posted...
The best? he's not good at being a, you know, Assassin. He's too in peoples face, he might as well run down the street saying "I'm an Assassin - look at me"

And seriously, if you get locked up because your stealth and Assassin-esque skills suck THAT much, maybe you're just a thug in a white hood?

As opposed to Ezio who ran around in a ridiculous amount of armor? Not to mention how literally almost everyone knew his name and who he was.
#23demonfire922010Posted 11/13/2012 12:20:04 PM
ZodasRevenge posted...
"I don't need to assassinate William Johnson. I had the chance to kill him but didn't because, well, because I dumped his tea so there!"

Yeah this character sucks balls.

You mean like how ezio didnt kill rodrigo borgia even though he easily couldve but didnt. Nice comparison.
#24JigglybuffPosted 11/13/2012 1:56:05 PM
ZodasRevenge posted...
"I don't need to assassinate William Johnson. I had the chance to kill him but didn't because, well, because I dumped his tea so there!"

Way to miss the whole poin t of that scene. That scene showed a out for Connors character.
---
IRON. CLAD. CONTRACT.
#25MattVSinPosted 11/13/2012 2:02:59 PM
TheDawnRider posted...
Connor is the beginning of his assassin years, obviously he's not going to be the best. It took Altair and Ezio many years to get where they were:

Altair used to be an arrogant smartass and Ezio a cool playboy before they became master assassins.

Beginning of his assassin years?

He's pretty far into it by the end.
---
PSN: MattVSin
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions. - "Rowdy" Roddy Piper
#26ZodasRevengePosted 11/13/2012 4:02:56 PM
demonfire922010 posted...
ZodasRevenge posted...

You mean like how ezio didnt kill rodrigo borgia even though he easily couldve but didnt. Nice comparison.

That was stupid as hell, too. Two wrongs don't make a right