Assassans glitch 3

#1Deja154Posted 11/13/2012 2:02:28 AM
This game should be called assassns glitch 3. Every day I find a new annoying glitch. Yesturday was the privateer risk rate not going down after completing navel missions. Today i cant even walk or run down New York with out being attacked by guards while I'm incognito. I'm sure ill find another when I start to play again. I expect the odd glitch in a game. But when there are so many conflicting with the basic aim and function of the game is very poor. I
#2SoulOniPosted 11/13/2012 2:09:19 AM
Yeah, I'm not quite sure how anyone can even stand this game after awhile.. Not only has the intro dragged on beyond belief, but the "simple" objectives are marred by the fact that the controls are neither intuitive or functional.

I just failed quite possibly the stupidest objective, and I swear it's glitched. "Escape the danger zone and hide" turns into "Run around like a headless chicken discovering hiding places on your own, only to have a city full of soldiers find you constantly". Let's not forget that every inch of the place has a new guard both on foot in the street and on a rooftop so you can't lose line of sight. Let's also not forget that the guards somehow find you in a wagon full of hay half a mile away...

I swear, if it's not one stupid thing after another.
---
X360 GT: Souloni
Playing: Gears of War 3, SSF4:AE, SF3
#3chakramstrikePosted 11/13/2012 2:28:38 AM
^that has been in since Brotherhood....they just made it more asinine in this game. I am on memory 11 and believe me its been a struggle to not throw the controller at the screen or wall.
---
GTs: 360 - Chakramstrike; PS3 - yunalesca26
#4AuraOfSoulsPosted 11/13/2012 8:42:38 AM
Deja154 posted...
This game should be called assassns glitch 3. Every day I find a new annoying glitch. Yesturday was the privateer risk rate not going down after completing navel missions. Today i cant even walk or run down New York with out being attacked by guards while I'm incognito. I'm sure ill find another when I start to play again. I expect the odd glitch in a game. But when there are so many conflicting with the basic aim and function of the game is very poor. I

Go back to school...
#5Alex_SagePosted 11/13/2012 8:44:37 AM
I remember when I was a whiny brat.
---
"I am not in danger, I am the danger." Walter White
Gamertag: Cpt of Industry
#6LostOdyssey17Posted 11/13/2012 8:48:25 AM
Alex_Sage posted...
I remember when I was a whiny brat.

people like this guy are dbags and probably lack a significant other in their life.

this game IS super glitched out and its the ONLY AsCreed they I dumped without thinking twice.
---
I'm not one of you, I'm not a nerd. I talk to women. Be jealous.
#7Alex_SagePosted 11/13/2012 9:04:08 AM
Naive children would say something like that.
---
"I am not in danger, I am the danger." Walter White
Gamertag: Cpt of Industry