Why do people who hate Connor for

#1Apex1619Posted 11/13/2012 3:47:51 PM
constantly disrespecting Achilles when Achilles constantly belittles Connors accomplishments and goals?
---
Oh sheesh y'all, twas a dream!
#2BlueJester007Posted 11/13/2012 3:51:27 PM
I didn't hate Connor at all.
---
Sig'd --vigorm0rtis
#3ZodasRevengePosted 11/13/2012 3:54:25 PM
I don't think anyone hates him because of that. He's a dumb character and an even worse voice actor. Those are the most common reasons.
#4agentspoonPosted 11/13/2012 3:57:16 PM
Because everything Connor does is tiny and insignificant in the grand scheme of the Templars VS Assassins Universe and Connor need to learn that quickly.
---
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!
#5Deadpool_FTWPosted 11/13/2012 3:59:34 PM
agentspoon posted...
Because everything Connor does is tiny and insignificant in the grand scheme of the Templars VS Assassins Universe and Connor need to learn that quickly.

SPOILERRAMA INBOUND

How is guarding his native village, which is over the location of the fancy-shmancy Those Who Came Before vault-thing from the Templars unimportant? Also, putting down leaders of the colonial Templars is pretty important, methinks.
---
OBJECTION!
My common sense is tingling!
#6FelixFelicisPosted 11/13/2012 4:00:06 PM
agentspoon posted...

I am curious, how so?

He seemed to do more or less did what Ezio did in AC2, killed some Templar lieutenants and then moved up to the leaders. In fact, whereas Ezio spared the Grand Master in his game, Connor kiled two of them.
---
Vaxis Live
#7agentspoonPosted 11/13/2012 4:46:15 PM
I dont deny that what he does his heroic but like I said what he does is small compared to the grand scheme of things in the TvsA Universe.

This what Achilles is trying to tell him, he is blinded by his rage and lust for revenge.
---
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!
#8FelixFelicisPosted 11/13/2012 4:51:09 PM
agentspoon posted...
I dont deny that what he does his heroic but like I said what he does is small compared to the grand scheme of things in the TvsA Universe.

This what Achilles is trying to tell him, he is blinded by his rage and lust for revenge.

Ezio was also primarily motivated by revenge for about the first ten years of his work as an Assassin. It wasn't until he learned about the prophet in Altair's codex when he really saw the larger picture.

And I wouldn't agree that Connor's work was unimportant. He's done a good job so far of keeping the Templars from getting a foothold in the new nation that is the USA.
---
Vaxis Live
#9KajexXIVPosted 11/13/2012 4:57:55 PM
agentspoon posted...
Because everything Connor does is tiny and insignificant in the grand scheme of the Templars VS Assassins Universe

Absolutely.

(MINOR SPOILERS)

Achilles: "So Connor, the Templars are still going to buy your land."
Connor: "bb-but, Achilles, that's impossible! I destroyed the TEA!"
Achilles: "You thought that mattered?"
#10FelixFelicisPosted 11/13/2012 5:00:01 PM
KajexXIV posted...
agentspoon posted...
Because everything Connor does is tiny and insignificant in the grand scheme of the Templars VS Assassins Universe

Absolutely.

(MINOR SPOILERS)

Achilles: "So Connor, the Templars are still going to buy your land."
Connor: "bb-but, Achilles, that's impossible! I destroyed the TEA!"
Achilles: "You thought that mattered?"

LOL

Oh well, that's part of the learning curve for a young Assassin :p
---
Vaxis Live