Boston liberation glitch?

#1OnipaladinPosted 11/13/2012 5:40:40 PM
I enter the tavern where it says I have a liberation contract waiting but once I am in the tavern the icon is gone and I can not interact with the character that gives the contracts.

I actually can walk right through him and the table as if he isn't even there. I am on sequence 9 and this has been going on for awhile.

Is this a possible game breaking glitch that will prevent me from proceeding with that section of the game?
---
Super Smash Bros Brawl FC: 4854-6080-3737
#2FelixFelicisPosted 11/13/2012 5:42:00 PM
Did you complete all the liberation missions in the district? Only then can you meet your recruit to do the mission. It is possible a liberation mission may be waiting for you, but not showing on the map. Check your DNA tracker to be sure.
---
Vaxis Live
#3FelixFelicisPosted 11/13/2012 5:44:08 PM
Also, I had a similar problem once. For me, I had two Assassin contract locations in the same district, Central Boston. One tavern just had a chest, whereas the real mission was in the other tavern. I assumed it to be a bug.
---
Vaxis Live
#4joegt123Posted 11/13/2012 5:44:14 PM
Short of just telling you "yes it is", roll with me for a minute...

Check your map, check the liberation % on the given sector. If its less than 90% or so, scroll down to the logbook and check the progress of the missions. If something says "kill this guy for being an ass. 2/3", quote it for me here.
---
http://youtu.be/QHdk36PNuVw?t=50s THE reason I'm giving the Dante May Cry a chance.
Currently Playing: AC: For Answer, and too many to count.
#5joegt123Posted 11/13/2012 5:45:34 PM
FelixFelicis posted...
Also, I had a similar problem once. For me, I had two Assassin contract locations in the same district, Central Boston. One tavern just had a chest, whereas the real mission was in the other tavern. I assumed it to be a bug.

Not a bug. The western one is te green dragon. The eastern is where stephan sits.
---
http://youtu.be/QHdk36PNuVw?t=50s THE reason I'm giving the Dante May Cry a chance.
#6FelixFelicisPosted 11/13/2012 5:46:59 PM
joegt123 posted...
FelixFelicis posted...

Not a bug. The western one is te green dragon. The eastern is where stephan sits.

I know it was the Green Dragon, I recognized it, but why was it marked with an Assassin Contract marker? No recruit was there, and as far as I remember, the Green Dragon as Haythams meeting place.
---
Vaxis Live
#7joegt123Posted 11/13/2012 5:51:03 PM
Didn't he meet there with sam adams once? I assumed that they were all points of assassin gathering. But that's besides the point, really.
---