My only major complaint besides the random glitches.

#1BottawolfPosted 11/17/2012 12:38:27 PM
I really wanted to be able to run into a giant battle in the middle of a battlefield and be in the middle of a battle like in The Patriot! Man that would have been cool, and a missed opportunity by ubisoft in my opinion.

I realize they had a few battles you particapate in on the sidelines, but it would have been so cool to be down in the thick of it with hundreds of enemies everywhere. And you would have to make your way to the enemy general and kill him to take the field or something.

Oh well, just rambling hear out of boredom at work! =)
#2RugterWyper32Posted 11/17/2012 12:53:31 PM
Yeah, some more battles would have worked. Either Trenton, Assunpink Creek/Princeton, both battles of Saratoga, Barren Hill, Johnstown, Forts Clinton and Montgomery (Helping Putnam again would have been neat, I wanted to interact with him more) and maybe the massacre of Cherry Valley or the battle of Minisink (Connor seeing that even his own people were capable of such cruelty would have made for a powerful moment). It would have been pretty cool.
I wanted more interaction of Connor with Washington, Putnam and Lafayette, and those battles had potential to add that.
---
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/rugterwyper32
Currently playing: Spyro the Dragon 2, Morrowind, The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons/Ages
#3Bottawolf(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2012 12:55:41 PM
Oh yeah definatly!! All those battles would have been awesome choices!
And yeah I agree, there should have been more interaction with Washington and Putnum.
#4esperan2kPosted 11/17/2012 2:06:32 PM
Bottawolf posted...

I realize they had a few battles you particapate in on the sidelines, but it would have been so cool to be down in the thick of it with hundreds of enemies everywhere. And you would have to make your way to the enemy general and kill him to take the field or something.

Heh, try the fort missions without being stealthy, same effect :)
---
And on that day the world was changed forever...
#5Bottawolf(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2012 2:24:55 PM
Haha! Yeah I forgot about that Esperan!
#6SuperFlikPosted 11/17/2012 2:56:09 PM
Too bad there's no way to replay the Fort Missions without starting a new game.
---
Zelos Wilder: "Demon Fang! Demon Fang! Demon Fang!
Damn, I must be a genius! Double Demon Fang!"
#7shawn10000000Posted 11/17/2012 3:52:34 PM
SuperFlik posted...
Too bad there's no way to replay the Fort Missions without starting a new game.

It may not be red coats, but going there and fighting the patriots after beating it is kind of the same. just use your imagination lol
#8joegt123Posted 11/17/2012 4:13:22 PM
esperan2k posted...
Bottawolf posted...

Heh, try the fort missions without being stealthy, same effect :)

Except there's only about 50 troops max in one fort.
---
http://youtu.be/QHdk36PNuVw?t=50s THE reason I'm giving the Dante May Cry a chance.
Currently Playing: AC: For Answer, and too many to count.
#9aflawedpeacePosted 11/17/2012 4:30:17 PM
Fort missions can be be played indefinitely if you do not raise the flag or destroy the powder kegs. I've gone in there and killed off everyone to collect the treasure chests. They all respawned afterwards, so long as I didn't raise the patriot flag.