Encyclopedia of The Common Man List [Sticky Request]

#1BiggyDXPosted 11/18/2012 4:25:30 PM
This was taken from the Gamefront website and is a compiled list of every action each worker does at the Homestead. The mission is obtained by Achilles as you progress through the game into Sequence 6. Here is a list. Please sticky this so its easier for people to complete and mark off what's left for them to do.

Scanning Actions

Lumberer Entry:
Chopping wood
Using the saw
Hauling wood to the wagon

Woodworker Entry:
Checking the fence
Sanding a chair
Sanding wood
Writing in a logbook while taking stock

Innkeeper Entry:
Cutting meat
Whipping the bull
Turning meat on a spit
Pitching hay
Watching animals grinding wheat

Miner Entry:
Mining with the pickaxe
Panning for gold
Lighting a mine lantern

Farmer Entry:
Pouring grain
Plowing the field
Milking a cow
Cutting wheat
Pouring water on the crops

Huntress Entry:
Maintaining her musket
Firing the musket at game
Cooking food on a spit
Cleaning/Cutting up an animal
Setting traps
Trading skinned pelts

Blacksmith Entry:
Hammering metal
Sharpening an axe
Building / repairing a wagonís wheel
Nailing on horseshoes

Tailor Entry:
Checking out the chair
Taking measurements for a shirt
Sewing while sitting
Washing clothes

Doctor Entry:
Tending to the gardenís herbs behind his house
Playing the Bowls game
Reading on a tree stump
---
Gamertag: My user name
#2FelixFelicisPosted 11/18/2012 5:16:16 PM
I only have one of those lumberer scans. My other two were the wife churning butter, and watching the guys play Bowls. I also scanned the Doctor visiting Lance the woodworker for a checkup.
---
"I am Consus, the Erudite God" - Giovanni Borgia, reawakened
#3uberownage666Posted 11/18/2012 6:32:18 PM
i scanned the woodworker helping the miner with his mineshaft and got the last one i needed
#4BigRagooPosted 11/18/2012 6:40:39 PM
Innkeeper is the only one I have 3/3 for and I had none of those options. I got Innkeeper behind bar doing nothing, Innkeeper carrying a keg of beer from back room behind bar to front of house, and the 3rd was his wife doing something out back of the inn, dont remember what it was, but I dont recall anything to do with meat or animals.
#5ThirtyThr33Posted 11/18/2012 6:47:20 PM
Do we have to do these to get Achille's Outfit? Because, that sounds terrible.
---
Saving the whales-an agenda for some. Nuking them sits well with me.
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#6BiggyDX(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 7:41:17 PM
BigRagoo posted...
Innkeeper is the only one I have 3/3 for and I had none of those options. I got Innkeeper behind bar doing nothing, Innkeeper carrying a keg of beer from back room behind bar to front of house, and the 3rd was his wife doing something out back of the inn, dont remember what it was, but I dont recall anything to do with meat or animals.

Thats ok. I actually had to add a few things to this list myself since they didn't touch on all the possible ways to get 3/3.

If any of you guys have any actions not covered in the list just point them out and I will revise the list for you.
---
#7BigRagooPosted 11/18/2012 7:44:15 PM
I will definitely use this list to help me get the rest of the characters. Sticky has been requested!
#8undrtkr95Posted 11/18/2012 9:14:36 PM
Posted these in an old topic...
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/621797-assassins-creed-iii/64532374

Big Dave (Blacksmith) - Adding a metal ring, forging metal, horseshoeing, sharpening tools, splitting a log,unloading cart.

Lyle White (Doctor) - Playing bowls, with a client, picking herbs, reading the paper, taking measurements.

Warren & Prudence (Farmers) - baking bread, keeping bees, feeding chickens, shoveling hay, making butter, milking cows, plowing a field, plucking a chicken, processing flax, tending garden.

Myriam(Huntress) - cleaning musket, trading pelts, roasting hare, sharpening tools, skinning a deer, setting a trap.

Oliver & Corinne(Innkeepers) - butchering a pig, changing bottles, changing kegs, crushing apples, shoveling hay, idle behind the bar, roasting deer, taking measurements, crushing grapes.

Godfrey & Terry(Lumberers) - playing bowls, inspecting/loading lumber, reading paper, sawing, sharpening tools, splitting logs, unloading cart.

Norris(Miner) - filling lantern, mining, repairing beam, sharpening tools, panning for gold.

Ellen(Tailor) - with a client, trading pelts, sewing, mending the chair, taking measurements.

Lance(Woodworker) - with a client, inspecting fence, planning wood, repairing a beam, sawing, checking stuck doors of his house, sharpening tools.
---
Gamertag & PSN: RstNPieces
I have felt the icy breath of darkness upon my skin, and have been gripped by the skeletal talons of death itself.
#9BiggyDX(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 9:40:09 PM
undrtkr95 posted...
Posted these in an old topic...
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/621797-assassins-creed-iii/64532374

Big Dave (Blacksmith) - Adding a metal ring, forging metal, horseshoeing, sharpening tools, splitting a log,unloading cart.

Lyle White (Doctor) - Playing bowls, with a client, picking herbs, reading the paper, taking measurements.

Warren & Prudence (Farmers) - baking bread, keeping bees, feeding chickens, shoveling hay, making butter, milking cows, plowing a field, plucking a chicken, processing flax, tending garden.

Myriam(Huntress) - cleaning musket, trading pelts, roasting hare, sharpening tools, skinning a deer, setting a trap.

Oliver & Corinne(Innkeepers) - butchering a pig, changing bottles, changing kegs, crushing apples, shoveling hay, idle behind the bar, roasting deer, taking measurements, crushing grapes.

Godfrey & Terry(Lumberers) - playing bowls, inspecting/loading lumber, reading paper, sawing, sharpening tools, splitting logs, unloading cart.

Norris(Miner) - filling lantern, mining, repairing beam, sharpening tools, panning for gold.

Ellen(Tailor) - with a client, trading pelts, sewing, mending the chair, taking measurements.

Lance(Woodworker) - with a client, inspecting fence, planning wood, repairing a beam, sawing, checking stuck doors of his house, sharpening tools.

Great post. I'll come back tomorrow with an updated list for everyone. Please sticky request if you havent had the chance.
---
#10undrtkr95Posted 11/18/2012 9:51:05 PM
Glad I could help. Sticky request - done. lol
---
Gamertag & PSN: RstNPieces
I have felt the icy breath of darkness upon my skin, and have been gripped by the skeletal talons of death itself.