Captain of the Aquila vs. Captain Kidd outfit

#1dillpickle69Posted 11/20/2012 8:01:27 AM
Which do you prefer? - Results (36 votes)
Captain of the Aquila
72.22% (26 votes)
Captain Kidd
27.78% (10 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I personally love the Captain of the Aquila costume even though I don't have it (sad story)
To me the Captain Kidd costume seems too... gritty? I dunno, but I'm not too big a fan.
---
I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass, and I'm all out of bubblegum.
#2Realist2615Posted 11/20/2012 8:05:45 AM
I liked having a gritty pirate-like costume.

Made it unique compared to the other outfits which are extremely samey. Everything looks alike except both pirate outfits, I just happen to prefer Kidd's.

I can't speak for the other preorder bonus costume, though.
---
Currently Playing: AC3, FFXI(Que.), FFXIII-2, GGXXAC+, LoZ: Skyward Sword, MW3, Valkyria Chronicles
#3THE_JOKE_KING33Posted 11/20/2012 11:16:51 AM
Kidd's 100% love the pirate feel from it.

The CotA outfit looks absolutely terrible(I assume you mean this Captain of the Aquila outfit: http://images.wikia.com/assassinscreed/images/5/53/Captain_Aquila_Render.png )

If you're talking about the other Captain outfit...well I still stand by my love for the Kidd outfit but the actual captain outfit looks cool.
---
"A man's dreams are an index to his greatness."-Zadok Rabinwitz
PSN: THE_JOKE_KING33
#4J NicePosted 11/20/2012 12:05:06 PM
Kidd without the hat would be great, but that hat ruins it for me.
---
"In 1948, at the request of a dying boy, baseball legend Babe Ruth ate seventy-five hot dogs, then died of hot dog poisoning."
#5True RunePosted 11/20/2012 1:46:03 PM
The Captain of the Aquila DLC outfit is just......blegh.

Captain Kidd's is much better.
---
It took hundreds to kill me, but I killed humans by the THOUSANDS!!! Look at me!!! I am sublime!! I am the TRUE face of evil!!!
#6JackApostrophePosted 11/20/2012 1:50:05 PM
The actual costume you wear when you're captaining the Aquila is the best one in the game. No idea why you can't just wear that one if you want... there are even some regular missions with it, so it's not like it's not a functional skin.
#7BHAALERPosted 11/20/2012 3:47:39 PM
I like the captain of the Aquila outfit more due to the fact that it blends in with the other Patriots/blue coats better than the other outfits. That Kidd outfit reminds me of a funky Cossack getup.
---
"Ignorance is thy companion!"
More topics from this board...
Nine men's morris problemNairel217/21 5:23AM