Worth full price?

#1RubedoXTPosted 11/24/2012 9:13:58 AM
Is this game worth getting full price? I've gotten the first two AC games and enjoyed them, but kind of regret paying full price for them because they're pretty short and not so challenging. I want to know if this one is worth getting for once if they've adressed the issue of over simplistic combat (despite of adapting an Arkham City like system) and of course the variety of side missions.
---
We can waste time arguing, or we can get things done!
#2SteelToothPosted 11/24/2012 9:23:34 AM(edited)
In my opinion, yes. Very few games do I pay full retail for, but thus far I am getting my money's worth.

I'm the type that likes to explore, though, and squeeze as much out of the game in one playthough; I've just gotten to New York because I've been taking my time and doing the side quests, and the Aquila missions are pretty fun as well.

If you are a 100% when it comes to syncing, you'll find this game a little more challenging than previous AC's, but the payoff is that if you fail you no longer have to replay teh WHOLE memory, just the last checkpoint unless you finished the memory, in which case, yes, you do have to redo the memory.
---
TWSSted Steel Disagree with me? Talk to the Tree:
http://i.imgur.com/ihMBR.jpg