It's official: Altair is the best Assassin of all times

#31Bloodlines1191Posted 11/25/2012 4:54:05 PM
Apex1619 posted...
SnipeStar posted...
Shaun Hastings is the best assassin ever

in serious regards to the topic though, Altair is better than Ezio in basically every way. Ezio's mannerisms and such really reminded me of the YOLO/SWAG douches of today. and yes, altair had already reached the rank of master assassin at an age where ezio was still trying to get his d*** wet.

In a straight up fight, Ezio No Contest, in Likeability Ezio IMO( though other people's opinions may differ, In games Ezion had more challenges in his life, for example, he needs to hunt prominent families across Italy and is the enemy of the Pope, who in 1400's is probably the most powerful person in the world at the time, while Altair had to just assassinate 10 people 8 of which all he has to do is chase them down and kill them. Altair did globalize the Brotherhood but he had the apple and countless numbers of assassins to help.

Ummmmm... you realize alot of this is just from AC1 and the Codex right? Why would you think Altair only had to kill 10 people in his life?
---
Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted - Assassin's Creed
I shall forever hate the name......Crimson Viper
#32SnipeStarPosted 11/25/2012 4:55:23 PM
i will say that ezio is a better climber, by far. thats about it though... altair trumps him in every other way..
---
i7 920 D0 | P6T6 WS Revolution | 2xGTX285 2GB | 12GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1600 | 2x600GB Raptor/ 2x1TB RE3 WD | Corsair HX1000w | Silverstone RV01
#33Apex1619Posted 11/25/2012 5:14:47 PM
Bloodlines1191 posted...
Apex1619 posted...
SnipeStar posted...
Shaun Hastings is the best assassin ever

in serious regards to the topic though, Altair is better than Ezio in basically every way. Ezio's mannerisms and such really reminded me of the YOLO/SWAG douches of today. and yes, altair had already reached the rank of master assassin at an age where ezio was still trying to get his d*** wet.

In a straight up fight, Ezio No Contest, in Likeability Ezio IMO( though other people's opinions may differ, In games Ezion had more challenges in his life, for example, he needs to hunt prominent families across Italy and is the enemy of the Pope, who in 1400's is probably the most powerful person in the world at the time, while Altair had to just assassinate 10 people 8 of which all he has to do is chase them down and kill them. Altair did globalize the Brotherhood but he had the apple and countless numbers of assassins to help.

Ummmmm... you realize alot of this is just from AC1 and the Codex right? Why would you think Altair only had to kill 10 people in his life?

I said in Game and also between Brotherhood and Recelations you don't think Ezio had to kill people not saying that Altair didn't have anyone that wasn't a challenge but Ezios assassinations were just more impressive. The Most famous and influential Altair kill was Al Mualim after that none of his target were ever mentioned by Shaun or Other Assassins. Gengis Khan was killed by Altairs son with Altairs help but it still wasn't him. Ezio had the Gadgets Altair invented and had the skill to use them unlike Altair who was to old by the time he invented them to use them to their fullest. End of AC1-R Altair would lose to End of Ac2 Ezio does owe his skill to Altair but he still would win
---
Oh sheesh y'all, twas a dream!