Assassin's Creed 4?

#1palkiavsdialga2Posted 11/26/2012 9:21:00 PM
Think Ubisoft will continue the trilogy and continue the story with a new assassin or continue with Conner similar to what they did with Ezio and drag his story out for 3 days?
---
"Hey Scotty! Jesus, Man."
#2MonkeyMassacrePosted 11/26/2012 9:24:38 PM
His story would only be 3 more days? I'd hardly consider that "dragging it out."

And they are waiting to see how much people liked Connor. Not a lot of people seem to really care for him like people did with Ezio, so I think we've seen the last of Connor. Ubisoft said they have ideas for like 30+ more Assassin's Creeds. I'm hoping for something to do with the First Civilization.
---
4 8 15 16 23 42
#3palkiavsdialga2(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 9:32:40 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#4Crimsin_GibletPosted 11/26/2012 9:57:25 PM
That's unfortunate because Connor is my favorite assassin, hands down.
---
"You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain. "
#5rx54Posted 11/26/2012 10:08:21 PM
Crimsin_Giblet posted...

This must be your first Assassin's Creed then.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyC28ffPjQ
Experts.
#6mrusty3Posted 11/26/2012 10:18:51 PM
Conner will have to be my favorite to ironically. Connor may be an ugly f*** and not as charismatic as Ezio, but his voice is just so great and, lets face it, is a sexy beast with that hood.
---
Requiescat in pace
#7Crimsin_GibletPosted 11/26/2012 11:25:03 PM
Quote:Crimsin_Giblet posted...

@rx54
I've played through the story of Assassin's Creed, 2, Brotherhood, and Revelations, as well as 3. Connor is still my favorite Assassin.
---
Sent from my iPod touch via PowerFAQs 1.10
#8SnipeStarPosted 11/26/2012 11:30:16 PM

@rx54
I've played through the story of Assassin's Creed, 2, Brotherhood, and Revelations, as well as 3. Connor is still my favorite Assassin.

makes sense you never played the first game. connor is my 2nd favorite next to altair
---
i7 920 D0 | P6T6 WS Revolution | 2xGTX285 2GB | 12GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1600 | 2x600GB Raptor/ 2x1TB RE3 WD | Corsair HX1000w | Silverstone RV01
#9Bloodlines1191Posted 11/26/2012 11:49:25 PM
MonkeyMassacre posted...
His story would only be 3 more days? I'd hardly consider that "dragging it out."

And they are waiting to see how much people liked Connor. Not a lot of people seem to really care for him like people did with Ezio, so I think we've seen the last of Connor. Ubisoft said they have ideas for like 30+ more Assassin's Creeds. I'm hoping for something to do with the First Civilization.

Actually they only said that at first. A few days later they confirmed that they will be making a Connor sequel.

IMO, I hope not. And if they do, I don't want it in Colonial America. Nothing is wrong with it. But I'd like more...I dunno...colour.
---
Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted - Assassin's Creed
I shall forever hate the name......Crimson Viper
#10y0shlsblAckPosted 11/27/2012 4:31:12 AM
SnipeStar posted...

@rx54

makes sense you never played the first game. connor is my 2nd favorite next to altair

Hard to tell but he has a comma separating Assassin's Creed and 2 indicating he played both games.
---
Currently Playing...CoD: WaW, Halo 3, Pokemon Heart Gold, Gears of War 3, ES V: Skyrim and GH: Warriors of Rock.