Assassin's Creed 4?

#31metalsamuraiPosted 11/28/2012 11:01:37 PM
Planescaped posted...
I really hope they give you an option of playing a woman or not if they go that route.... otherwise, I'll skip AC4 if the protagonist is a woman.

IB4 s***storm.

No one would care.
---
"We should be taught not to wait for inspiration to start a thing. Action always generates inspiration. Inspiration seldom generates action."
#32PlanescapedPosted 11/28/2012 11:12:33 PM
metalsamurai posted...
Planescaped posted...
I really hope they give you an option of playing a woman or not if they go that route.... otherwise, I'll skip AC4 if the protagonist is a woman.

IB4 s***storm.

No one would care.

Aside from you of course.

I don't even care.
---
The clouds pass... the rain does its work and all individual beings flow into their forms." The Book of Changes
#33AnodyniaPosted 11/28/2012 11:30:55 PM
omniflash8 posted...
KaneOfShadows posted...
palkiavsdialga2 posted...
Meant 3 games lol not days. And I'm interested as to what they'll do now with *Spoilers* Desmond dead. Will they introduce someone totally new?

That's honestly the most useless spoiler warning I have ever seen. Learn to use the damn spoiler tag.

Seriously, what a Dick. I haven't play this game yet and now I know what happens.

TC is a bag of ducks. Fuggin' ruined all my shib.
---
"I drink your milkshake! I drink it up! -Daniel Plainview
#34LegendaryOozaruPosted 11/29/2012 12:08:05 PM
strangerock posted...
Desmond had a kid, no one knows, they continue the story with Desmond's son and it shows how he grows up, after later when he is older like 20, Desmond dad meets him and teaches him the ways of a Assassin, after that he tells him story's of his ancestor and he relates to one, so he talks more about him and how he was a master assassin, after the stories, the son falls asleep and dreams about him, and thats when he takes control of his ancestor.

William would be in his eighties by then. Hardly an appropriate age for an assassin.
#35MoToX20Posted 11/29/2012 3:16:26 PM
Connor has so much potential, people overlook that. Now that he's done with his revenge, and he can think clearly about the big picture, and no longer has his people's land to worry about he's freed up to grow and evolve. Ezio was no different in AC II, just more personable, all he wanted was revenge for his family's deaths.
---
There's no such thing as a Saint without a past, or a sinner without a future
#36Avs0000Posted 11/29/2012 3:34:52 PM
Assassins Creed 3 - Connor and his life over 30 years
Assassins Creed 3: Civil War - Connor's great great grand son John Connor fights against the Templar's and their plot to enslave America
Assassins Creed 3: Gettysburg - John Connor goes back in time to change the past and protect the future by defeating General Lee's father, a Templar

Assassins Creed 4 - World War 1
Assassins Creed 5 - World War 2
Assassins Creed 6 - Cold War
Assassins Creed 9 - Da Vinci Code
#37Unpure_EuphoriaPosted 11/29/2012 3:38:13 PM
Crimsin_Giblet posted...
That's unfortunate because Connor is my favorite assassin, hands down.

This must be your first Assassin's Creed then.

I've been a fan since AC1 day one. Own them all, 100%'ed them all. I even have all the damn flags from AC1. Connor is my favourite, too.
---
GT: iAmTheTot - No, really, I am.
http://lawlgaming.chatango.com/ - Live uncensored chat for gamers - any game, any gamer! Love games? So do we.
#38LdotAdotPosted 11/29/2012 4:06:56 PM
event though this has gone off topic let me tell you that you get a much more "HUMAN" feel to Altair by playing through Revelations... I actually think the that is what saved that for me and made it one of my favorites.

The ability to see where Altair's life took him spoke great measures for the franchise and the overall scope of the history - and made revelations and CAN'T MISS in the franchise.
#39ZzombielemurPosted 11/29/2012 4:10:52 PM
MoToX20 posted...
Connor has so much potential, people overlook that. Now that he's done with his revenge, and he can think clearly about the big picture, and no longer has his people's land to worry about he's freed up to grow and evolve. Ezio was no different in AC II, just more personable, all he wanted was revenge for his family's deaths.

Hrmmmm this is wise. I agree, and hope it boils down that way.
---
"Double Chop! Giant Swing! THE END!" (+ +)
#40juddaz2k3Posted 12/1/2012 1:28:47 AM
Avs0000 posted...
Assassins Creed 3 - Connor and his life over 30 years
Assassins Creed 3: Civil War - Connor's great great grand son John Connor fights against the Templar's and their plot to enslave America
Assassins Creed 3: Gettysburg - John Connor goes back in time to change the past and protect the future by defeating General Lee's father, a Templar

Assassins Creed 4 - World War 1
Assassins Creed 5 - World War 2
Assassins Creed 6 - Cold War
Assassins Creed 9 - Da Vinci Code

word