How many people did this? Sequence Spoilers!

#1McGriff67Posted 11/27/2012 10:21:00 AM
I think it was sequence 11 when you come into contact with Hawthane and the guards capture him and start roughing him up. Who relaxed in the background and let the guards beat the hell out of him for a bit? Take that absentee dad and that and that and that!!
---
I finally get to change my sig! The New York Knicks are no longer laughing stocks! 2012-13 Atlantic Division Champs! 11/20/12
#2chaoscontrol325Posted 11/27/2012 11:08:03 AM
I'm assuming that you're referring to HAYTHAM. I've seen some misspellings of his name, but you seriously just took the price.

Once and for all people, his name is Haytham, not Heythem, and his son is known as Connor and not Conner.
---
PSN: Lazuri65 XBL:LazuriXIII
If you don't write you're from GameFAQs and what board in the friend request, you will be denied.
#3Resultsmayvary0Posted 11/27/2012 11:15:30 AM
chaoscontrol325 posted...
I'm assuming that you're referring to HAYTHAM. I've seen some misspellings of his name, but you seriously just took the price.

Once and for all people, his name is Haytham, not Heythem, and his son is known as Connor and not Conner.

Feel better now? Seems like you needed to let that one out.
#4Misfit119Posted 11/27/2012 11:19:55 AM
Yeah really. Got awfully defensive for Hopscotch and Cornrow didn't you?

And any chance I got I let Hotpocket get beaten on as much as I could without failing the missions in question.
---
Playing: Space Hulk (Saturn), Fallout 3 GOTY, Kingdoms of Amalur, Amy (weep for me)
#5chaoscontrol325Posted 11/27/2012 11:22:45 AM
Resultsmayvary0 posted...

Feel better now? Seems like you needed to let that one out.

Yes, I've been carrying that for weeks.
---
PSN: Lazuri65 XBL:LazuriXIII
If you don't write you're from GameFAQs and what board in the friend request, you will be denied.
#6Reiver_NeriahzPosted 11/27/2012 11:43:49 AM
Misfit119 posted...
Yeah really. Got awfully defensive for Hopscotch and Cornrow didn't you?

And any chance I got I let Hotpocket get beaten on as much as I could without failing the missions in question.

Lmao!!
---
GT: Reiver Neriah
Maliwan <3
#7EVE6 FANPosted 11/27/2012 12:46:15 PM

The saying is "took the prize."
---
PsN: Ultraviolence (L in violence is a cap i)
#8bish0p2004Posted 11/27/2012 1:08:24 PM
EVE6 FAN posted...

The saying is "took the prize."

Not price, not pie, not pancake, etc etc.

/nerd rage
#9BipBapBamPosted 11/27/2012 1:17:01 PM
I saved him instantly, which didn't really matter because he almost died during the actual fight anyways. >_>
#10RE2LeonSPosted 11/27/2012 4:06:45 PM

Condor?
---
My views on DLC, if it takes longer for me to work to pay for it than actually play it, it's not worth it. Don't buy Capcom games! GamerTag - RE2LeonS