Time Played

• Topic Archived
4 years ago#11
50 hours, 92%.
Now I'm replaying missions to get the rest and I'm dreading the moment I have to 100% some of the Naval missions because those side objectives are gonna drive me nuts, specially because I suck at steering the ship correctly
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/rugterwyper32
Currently playing: Spyro the Dragon 2, Morrowind, The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons/Ages
4 years ago#12
RugterWyper32 posted...
50 hours, 92%.
Now I'm replaying missions to get the rest and I'm dreading the moment I have to 100% some of the Naval missions because those side objectives are gonna drive me nuts, specially because I suck at steering the ship correctly

Some of the naval missions have ridiculous side objectives.. I got lucky and finished them pretty easily but still they were a pain in the ass.
"You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take."- Wayne Gretzky
4 years ago#13
New poster here so hi all, On topic, 90 percent 64 hours in. Bloody cracking game.
4 years ago#14
stokie26 posted...
New poster here so hi all, On topic, 90 percent 69 hours in. Bloody cracking game.
4 years ago#15
Around 36 hours and 82% sync
4 years ago#16
130 Hours... 100% Synch.
XBL: CombatKnife117 PSN: Wolverine88-_
Gears + Spartans = Win!!!
4 years ago#17
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
4 years ago#18
I'm at 21 hours; just started Sequence 7. Really enjoying doing all of the side stuff and collecting I can, breaking up the main story missions. The naval stuff is great, but I haven't really gotten around to doing much of it yet. It's kind of overwhelming how much there is, but I'm not rushing myself this time. I frantically played through the entire series just to catch up for this, and this one I'm savoring nice and slow.
This signature will not change until the St. Louis Cardinals win the World Series. Started: 10/29/11

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived