The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

you find out that desmond is still in the animus from ac 1

#1readyaimfailPosted 11/29/2012 6:13:56 AM
and has been through a trial to see if people can learn different skills when put through the right mind set and environment.
---
-_-
#2GutzNRagePosted 11/29/2012 7:06:05 AM
for real?
---
" . . . " -- Link
GT: GUTZ and RAGE
#3ajmrowlandPosted 11/29/2012 7:57:41 AM
Lolno this is one of those your reaction topics.
#4chimpe2121Posted 11/29/2012 8:00:39 AM
Nah the Desmond we've been playing as is actual just an ancestor of a chick in the future who is in an animus reliving all of Desmond's adventures which revolve around his animus(s).
---
RIP Companion Cube - Best of Friends Forever
#5bookewormPosted 11/29/2012 8:36:46 AM
Lucy stated in AC1 that the mind doesn't handle opposite-gender synchronization well. That's the reason we've only played male Assassins in Desmond's games. So it wouldn't work for a female decendant of Desmond to be reliving his memories. Also, with him presumably not having a child after the ending of this game...
---
"Oh but if I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away."
#6Alex_SagePosted 11/29/2012 8:38:04 AM
Yeah but technically Desmond is "stronger" now because of Revelations. He could probably sync fine with a female ancestor.
---
"I am not in danger, I am the danger." Walter White
Gamertag: Cpt of Industry
#7_Rushdown_Posted 11/29/2012 8:47:38 AM
bookeworm posted...
Lucy stated in AC1 that the mind doesn't handle opposite-gender synchronization well. That's the reason we've only played male Assassins in Desmond's games. So it wouldn't work for a female decendant of Desmond to be reliving his memories. Also, with him presumably not having a child after the ending of this game...

Abstergo froze a bunch of his sperm. They improved the animus. Voila
---
http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/lRushdown/fullnxe/card.png
#8VirtuousKingPosted 11/29/2012 8:51:42 AM
chimpe2121 posted...
Nah the Desmond we've been playing as is actual just an ancestor of a chick in the future who is in an animus reliving all of Desmond's adventures which revolve around his animus(s).

Actually we are reliving a dude in the future future who is reliving the memories of the chick in the future who is reliving Desmond's memories who is reliving Altair, Connor, and Ezio's memories who relived Altair's memories through the Masyaf keys.
---
R.I.P. Junk Bludgeo'd For Hammer, But Always In Our Hearts. 176 Damage, Nevar Forget.
#9bobbyrkPosted 11/29/2012 8:53:45 AM
bookeworm posted...

No she doesn't. Nothing about trouble syncing with opposite-gender Ancestors has been stated in the games at all.
---
Behold the angry wizard putt-putt-putting away.
#10Unpure_EuphoriaPosted 11/29/2012 9:10:40 AM
Oh, lord.
---
GT: iAmTheTot - No, really, I am. - http://tinyurl.com/bestgfaqstopic
http://lawlgaming.chatango.com/ - Live uncensored chat for gamers