Something I don't get about Charles Lee (spoilers)

#1LenneValkiryePosted 11/29/2012 12:10:08 PM
Was he ultimately responsible for Connor's village burning down or not?

Haytham and the Templars were actually protecting the natives and during sequence 10 (I think) it's implied that Washington was the one who attacked the village because they were cooperating with the British.

That part got me a little confused.
#2xstrudelPosted 11/29/2012 12:12:04 PM
Lee wanted to simply talk to the elders, as he stated, similar to what Johnson was doing. Washington ordered the attack.
---
You see eventually I hope to build an entire purple person... And we will be best friends
#3LenzyBoyPosted 11/29/2012 12:13:34 PM
i think charles lee works for washington but secretly is against him (with temlars) but he was the one that went to do the attack.
not sure though about first part
#4LenzyBoyPosted 11/29/2012 12:17:08 PM
xstrudel posted...
Lee wanted to simply talk to the elders, as he stated, similar to what Johnson was doing. Washington ordered the attack.

actually just remembered it is this
#5LenneValkirye(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 12:22:14 PM
In that case I find kind of weird how Connor's obsession with Charles Lee actually increases during the last two sequences, while he just ignores Washington after that reveal.
That's probably why I found the whole thing confusing.
#6TheBestFallerPosted 11/29/2012 12:22:54 PM
xstrudel posted...
Lee wanted to simply talk to the elders, as he stated.

Yea, the big bad guy in the game just wanted to talk to them. Sure.
---
I store dead bodies all up under my house and every night I hear them runnin' they mouths.
#7xstrudelPosted 11/29/2012 12:26:46 PM
TheBestFaller posted...
xstrudel posted...

Just going off what the game told me.
---
You see eventually I hope to build an entire purple person... And we will be best friends
#8xstrudelPosted 11/29/2012 12:27:40 PM
LenneValkirye posted...
In that case I find kind of weird how Connor's obsession with Charles Lee actually increases during the last two sequences, while he just ignores Washington after that reveal.
That's probably why I found the whole thing confusing.

To be fair, Charles is a Templar, Washington is not.
---
#9TheBestFallerPosted 11/29/2012 12:27:56 PM
xstrudel posted...
TheBestFaller posted...
xstrudel posted...

Just going off what the game told me.

When did the game tell you it was Washington? The scene with the letter, that details a current attack, not one in the past?
---
I store dead bodies all up under my house and every night I hear them runnin' they mouths.
#10TheBestFallerPosted 11/29/2012 12:30:35 PM
xstrudel posted...
To be fair, Charles is a Templar, Washington is not.

Yeah, but I believe Connor would have had a much more emotional reaction to learning that he's been hating the wrong person, and actually helping the one who killed his mum. Which is why I so fervently believe that Washington was NOT responsible for the attack that burned Connors village.
---
More topics from this board...
High profile on default?Jazzo210219/22 1:49AM