Something I don't get about Charles Lee (spoilers)

#21mrusty3Posted 11/29/2012 6:10:18 PM
Brave_Vesperia posted...
teddified posted...
Lee also caused Connor to kill his best friend by planting lies or misinformation about him.

And Conner was forced to kill in self defense. I assume this is one of the main reasons his hate intensifies.

Not to go off topic but did Connor really have to kill his BFF? With the skills he had he could have just disarmed him and choked him out cold. That part kinda bugged me.

Maybe, now bear with me now, maybe Connor deep down just didn't like him all that well and he just didn't feel like disarming him.
---
Requiescat in pace
#22dave_is_slickPosted 11/29/2012 6:19:39 PM
Where? Not under Washington's entry it doesn't.

I'm pretty sure it does...
---
I am prepared to use this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFZrzg62Zj0&feature=related
#23gtarockerPosted 11/29/2012 6:21:04 PM
xstrudel posted...
LenneValkirye posted...
In that case I find kind of weird how Connor's obsession with Charles Lee actually increases during the last two sequences, while he just ignores Washington after that reveal.
That's probably why I found the whole thing confusing.

To be fair, Charles is a Templar, Washington is not.

Aren't the Freemasons an extension of the Templars
---
Cheaters always deny its cheating
#24PlanescapedPosted 11/29/2012 9:05:09 PM(edited)
One of the database updates after the Haytham-Washington scene confirms that Washington was behind the attack on his village.

It is just another problem with this games storyline, one of many.

The entire game post final fight with Haytham was very abrupt and poor. Lee was just a plot vessel to explain the key. And the more the series progresses the more the bad sci fi ruins the good historical fantasy.
---
The clouds pass... the rain does its work and all individual beings flow into their forms." The Book of Changes
#25hghgnbnbPosted 11/30/2012 10:51:50 AM
Brave_Vesperia posted...
teddified posted...
Lee also caused Connor to kill his best friend by planting lies or misinformation about him.

And Conner was forced to kill in self defense. I assume this is one of the main reasons his hate intensifies.

Not to go off topic but did Connor really have to kill his BFF? With the skills he had he could have just disarmed him and choked him out cold. That part kinda bugged me.

The part that bugged me was Connor's friend believing some random white man who just showed up one day over his childhood friend. After that, I wanted the idiot dead anyway. Stupid character
---
As always, please pay no heed to Jessica Merizan. She doesn't know what she's talking about
#26TheBestFallerPosted 11/30/2012 10:58:27 AM
dave_is_slick posted...
Where? Not under Washington's entry it doesn't.

I'm pretty sure it does...

It never clearly states he's responsible for the attack that killed Connor's mum. It claims he has commited these attrocities, but never explicitly states he did this one.I believe it's left intentionally vague, a sign of the Templars doing there job very good.
---
I store dead bodies all up under my house and every night I hear them runnin' they mouths.