Connor would destroy Ezio and Altair in a fight.

#161Deadpool_FTWPosted 12/6/2012 6:04:42 PM
CRK44 posted...
aflawedpeace posted...
Granted I am going by the evolution of the gameplay...

gameplay

gameplay...

game...play...

well on that note, Altair beats Ezio for the sole purpose he has regenerating health..same goes for Connor. Or Altair would lose because the other assassins could just push him into a body of water.

I just had the greatest thought of Altair melting like the Wicked Witch of the West after Connor and Ezio throw a bucket of water on him.
---
OBJECTION!
My common sense is tingling!
#162rx54Posted 12/6/2012 6:52:32 PM
CRK44 posted...
aflawedpeace posted...

gameplay

gameplay...

game...play...

well on that note, Altair beats Ezio for the sole purpose he has regenerating health..same goes for Connor. Or Altair would lose because the other assassins could just push him into a body of water.

You do realize Altair never showered or bathed because of his fatal allergic reaction to water.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyC28ffPjQ
Experts.
#163LuminairePosted 12/6/2012 7:19:43 PM
I know everyone's just kidding but Abstergo's Animus is primitive.and so couldn't handle water physics. This was actually stated and is the sole reason why Altair always desyncs when swimming.
---
XboxLIVE! GamerTag: MisterGuyMan (Geo War Score: 8.3 mill.)
Now Playing:Oblivion/GoW(X360), Vagrant Story (PS)
#164Unpure_EuphoriaPosted 12/6/2012 7:35:21 PM
CRK44 posted...
aflawedpeace posted...

gameplay

gameplay...

game...play...

You do realize Altair never showered or bathed because of his fatal allergic reaction to water.

But in that respect he wasn't really any different than anyone else in that time period. >:D
---
GT: iAmTheTot - No, really, I am. - http://tinyurl.com/bestgfaqstopic
http://lawlgaming.chatango.com/ - Live uncensored chat for gamers
#165rx54Posted 12/6/2012 9:49:53 PM
If it was raining and Altair was not indoors he would die, it also burns his face if he ever cries.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyC28ffPjQ
Experts.
#166frostbiter01Posted 12/7/2012 8:49:43 PM
Just so everyone calms down, let's figure out each Assassin's equipment so we can solve this problem, boiled down into:

Armor (assuming all three are using health squares. And YES, I'm going to use the unbreakable armor.)
Hidden Blades (for sake of equality, that's dual hidden blades, with the left one becoming a dagger like Connor's so he can dual-wield [don't b*tch about how that's unfair; that's his style. Ezio and Altair don't have to use it if they don't want to.])
Sword
Short Blade
Ranged Weapon of Choice

And I'm assuming all three are in their prime, so Altair at about 25-26, Ezio between 27 and 40, and Connor at 26.

1. Altair
Armor: Armor of Altair (he DID create it, after all.)
Hidden Blades
Sword: Sword of Altair (again, it is his.)
Short Blade: the one he uses in AC once he reaches Master Assassin.
Ranged Weapon: Throwing Knives (to the point where he can throw multiple.

2. Ezio
Armor: either the Armor of Brutus, Ishak Pasha Armor, or Master Assassin Armor.
Hidden Blades
Sword: Yusuf's Turkish Kijil(?)
Short Blade: Notched Cinqueda(?)
Ranged Weapon: Hidden Gun

3. Connor
Armor: making this up, but some kind of Native American Armor that would be unbreakable had health squares been in AC3.
Hidden Blades
Sword: Washington's Battle Sword.
Short Blade: Assassin's Tomahawk (again, fighting style.)
Ranged Weapon: Bow
#167DylanxxxxxxPosted 12/8/2012 9:49:56 AM
If Conner had his double barrel pistol, there would be no fight.
*Bang* *Bang*
Ded.
---
Xbox live gamertag: DethmetalDylan, Minecraft name:dethmetaldylan
#168frostbiter01Posted 12/9/2012 1:05:35 PM
If it was Altair vs. Ezio vs. Connor vs. Desmond, who'd win?
#169govnentPosted 12/9/2012 1:16:10 PM
We are talking about assassins here. It woouldnt be a conventional fight. They would try to assassinate eachother not sword fight. Each characters assassination ability is based on player skill, so no fare conclusion can be made without omitting that fact.
#170gadragodPosted 12/10/2012 9:15:35 AM
I believe that Connor "will be" a more capable fighter, but he's too young right now. He's obviously the better fighter if you're comparing gameplay, but AC 1 came out 5 years ago. Since then, we've had fighters such as AC Brotherhood, Revelations, Arkham Asylum, Arkham City, Sleeping Dogs, and AC 3. These counter-focused fighters have improved by leaps-and-bounds over the years.

I will say though that Connor was already a skilled fighter and climber at 16 (or was it 14?), while Ezio was just a rich kid. Granted, Ezio was already a great climber, but if the two had faced each other in their youth, Connor would likely have won (seeing as Ezio didn't have his training yet...). Altair, however, was in the order from a much younger age and likely would put Connor down pretty easily. Also, I wouldn't put too much stock in the fact that Altair was slow as hell as a climber. Much like the fighting, things have improved.

Another thing, Connor came hundreds of years after each of the other assassins and was trained to fight a more modern enemy. Ezio and Altair are both capable fighters, but Connor probably has a less "classical" fighting style. He seems like he was built for shock-and-awe, striking fast, hard, and angry. Having said that, he might be easily taken down if he loses his cool, which he often does, leaving himself open for a counter by Altair or Ezio. If we were to really judge who'd win, we'd probably have to wait and see Connor in his later years. As of now, at age 27, Connor is skilled, but very brash and quick to anger. We could see a dramatic change over the next 20-30 years. Hell, compare Ezio in his youth to his later years.

One last thing, Connor being ambidextrous might give him a slight advantage. If he could change his fighting style to throw Altair and Ezio for even a second, it may cause them to briefly slip up and be exposed to Connor's opposite, and equally strong, hand.

The way I see it, Connor only has room to improve. We've seen Altair and Ezio in the late stage of their lives, but not Connor's. So, it's kind of a "Superman v. blah blah" topic since we can only speculate how Connor could fight. If they were to each fight at age 27, I'd assume Altair would be the most capable, but even that may be a stretch. Connor wasn't a slouch by any means and "could" school both Altair and Ezio.

*Shrugs* It'd be a really interesting fight to see though.