Altair vs Connor vs Ezio

#71SkullBasherXPosted 12/1/2012 5:19:57 AM
Altair would destroy Connor, and Altair would have to put up a fair fight to Ezio
#72dunkmeinariverPosted 12/1/2012 6:04:02 AM
How about a swimming contest?
Connor wins! lol
#73dunkmeinariverPosted 12/1/2012 6:05:31 AM
Actually, I take that back. Forgot Ezio kinda grew up in, ya know, ITALY lol
#74lYMICrazylPosted 12/1/2012 6:21:17 AM
Idk Connor IS excellent and I would put him above Ezio in terms of fighting abilities at 28. Though I do love Ezio more as a character. I voted for Altair. Dude was a disciplined killing machine with proper assassin training for a long time.
---
*Straps on some lollerskates*
#75rx54(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 10:25:12 PM
StrykeBlayde posted...
It feels as though that Altair was the best tactician of the three, or at the very least neck-and-neck with Ezio. He did the most 'background checking' of his targets/what they do/when they do it/where/etc., while Ezio did the same I felt as though he didn't quite have the same patience. Connor, as someone else said, just berserks 9/10 times.

Things like stabbing from cover, double assassinations, anything like that is simply gameplay mechanics. Connor being the acrobat he is, however, is entirely canon. This makes Connor one of the most agile, though it's hard to say whether or not Altair or Ezio could have done the same thing had they grown up around tons of trees and such.

For fighting styles, Altair just went for kills, same with Connor. However, Altair was more....methodical I feel. Ezio felt like he had more flash and such, which obviously means he could do it more efficiently. Again, Connor just kind of tanks.

In a straight up fight with all the same equipment, same experience, level battleground, etc. I feel like Altair would take it simply for his no-nonsense-straight-for-the-kill style. However, Connor would probably take second place due to his berserker status, not to mention he would probably be the one most likely to survive from making a mistake. Ezio would get killed very early on, far too flashy to survive against the methodical killer and the tanking berserker.

This is perfect, almost.
I still feel that Ezio was stealthy enough and skilled enough that he could get Connor, he doesn't HAVE to be flashy. He had his stealthy moments, remember sneaking into that castle in Brotherhood?
Wasn't one of the objects to not kill anyone except your target or something?
I'm sure it was.
He snuck into a CASTLE unnoticed, he has the capability.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyC28ffPjQ
Experts.
#76LuminairePosted 12/4/2012 10:45:41 AM
Just going to cut/paste from the other thread.

This isn't a contest really. If you go by combat feats, Altair takes this easily. Altair's assassination of Robert de Sable is head and shoulders above anything either Ezio or Connor have done so far. Ezio's assassination of Cesare is the closest but the memory says he got hurt and that's with Armor, guns, bombs and all the extra goodies he has. Altair did went through two armies and fought a dozen Templars simultaneously to kill Robert and he had less tools than Ezio. Give me something comparable for Connor.

Simply put, Altair has shown that he's able to do more than Ezio when given less. Altair takes this.
---
XboxLIVE! GamerTag: MisterGuyMan (Geo War Score: 8.3 mill.)
Now Playing:Oblivion/GoW(X360), Vagrant Story (PS)
#77rx54(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 11:01:10 AM
Luminaire posted...
Just going to cut/paste from the other thread.

This isn't a contest really. If you go by combat feats, Altair takes this easily. Altair's assassination of Robert de Sable is head and shoulders above anything either Ezio or Connor have done so far. Ezio's assassination of Cesare is the closest but the memory says he got hurt and that's with Armor, guns, bombs and all the extra goodies he has. Altair did went through two armies and fought a dozen Templars simultaneously to kill Robert and he had less tools than Ezio. Give me something comparable for Connor.

Simply put, Altair has shown that he's able to do more than Ezio when given less. Altair takes this.

Finally someone gets it...
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyC28ffPjQ
Experts.
More topics from this board...
Nine men's morris problemNairel227/22 12:34PM