Mind blowing spoilers maybe

#1gtarockerPosted 11/29/2012 6:28:52 PM
Arent free masons a colonial extension of the Templars

It kinda fit with Washington wanting natives gone and lee being a possible double agent for Washington.

Lee mad about losing to him? Hardly, if they were running against each other then one would have to win thus accomplishing the goal either way.
---
Cheaters always deny its cheating
#2JackApostrophePosted 11/30/2012 3:55:23 AM
In a world with real secret societies deciding the fates of nations, the Freemasons are a joke. I'm pretty sure that's the implication in the game.
#3FredCat07Posted 11/30/2012 5:26:32 AM
Why are we messing the Call of Duty Black Ops with this game? Alex Mason?
---
I used to be hearing person like you, until I took the fever in my ears. ~FredCat
#4bobbyrkPosted 11/30/2012 7:30:47 AM
The Freemasons are not Templars, nor are they limited to the Colonies.
---
Behold the angry wizard putt-putt-putting away.
#5VirtuousKingPosted 11/30/2012 8:14:49 AM
Many people have pointed out that the Freemason symbol looks quite a bit like the Assassin logo, so it could be the freemasons are Assassin. Whether or not this actually implies anything is up for debate.

I would have thought it to be interesting if Sam Adam, Ben Franklin, and other notable Patriots that you met had been Templar, and I actually thought this might be the case when Sam Adams was leading me around, having me do his dirty work. It would have been interesting to have the American Revolution also be a Templar civil war or something to that effect.
---
R.I.P. Junk Bludgeo'd For Hammer, But Always In Our Hearts. 176 Damage, Nevar Forget.