Connor story

#1NeoYoung3100Posted 11/29/2012 11:04:11 PM
does anybody know how they are going to continue connor like is it dlc or another game or are they just ending him this young? i would like to know his life which woman he settles down with who else he kills and what events he also took part in!
#2NeoYoung3100(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 11:21:43 PM
hello?
#3True RunePosted 11/29/2012 11:22:20 PM
Well there is DLC coming that is apparently "Canon to Connor", but not to "our" history.

but there are plans for an expansion sequel(like Brotherhood or Revelations) for Connor

so...be patient.
---
It took hundreds to kill me, but I killed humans by the THOUSANDS!!! Look at me!!! I am sublime!! I am the TRUE face of evil!!!
#4SobaNoodlesPosted 11/30/2012 12:44:40 AM
Who cares?
#5NatalyNeeSamaPosted 11/30/2012 1:22:50 AM
I hope they flash Connor more in the next games.

I like his kind-hearted, shy personality but I think ends up quite dull if you put right to right Altair and Ezio. He need more social interactions and have more emotions.
---
It's not about adding "in my opinion" to the end of every sentence, it's about wording things in a way that doesn't make people want to punch you!
#6Bloodlines1191Posted 11/30/2012 2:08:29 AM
NatalyNeeSama posted...
I hope they flash Connor more in the next games.

I like his kind-hearted, shy personality but I think ends up quite dull if you put right to right Altair and Ezio. He need more social interactions and have more emotions.

Why should he? He was explicitly describes as being a stoic person. Why would he need more emotions?
---
Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted - Assassin's Creed
I shall forever hate the name......Crimson Viper
#7VirtuousKingPosted 11/30/2012 8:46:24 AM
He's not stoic. He shows plenty of emotion, just no character development.
---
R.I.P. Junk Bludgeo'd For Hammer, But Always In Our Hearts. 176 Damage, Nevar Forget.
#8NatalyNeeSamaPosted 11/30/2012 10:44:52 AM
VirtuousKing posted...

BINGO

Is what I wanted to say
---
It's not about adding "in my opinion" to the end of every sentence, it's about wording things in a way that doesn't make people want to punch you!
#9OniLordAsmodeusPosted 11/30/2012 1:09:15 PM
no character developement? what do you mean?
---
BE A MAN!!! Play Assassin's Creed HUD-less...
#10Bloodlines1191Posted 11/30/2012 1:16:51 PM
VirtuousKing posted...

What game were you playing? He rarely showed emotion outside the Homestead missions. :D

If enhethin', he was a pretty calm person. As for character development, it makes for a good character but I don't see why you think he should have it. I mean the way he is isn't good for someone his age as he still has a narrow view of the world. Still, not all characters have to evolve.

One of the things that annoys me about people is that they hate Connor so much that they think he's out for revenge and not justice. It was describe for who knows how long that he's fighting for justice. Ezio was fighting for revenge.
---
Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted - Assassin's Creed
I shall forever hate the name......Crimson Viper