Washington convo glitch

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. Washington convo glitch
3 years ago#1
I've done sequence 9 and talked to Washington, but it won't acknowledge that I completed the conversations. Has this happened to anyone else? And if I go back to replay it, can I just do the conversations without having to replay the whole mission?
3 years ago#2
theres another conversation in sequence 11 or 12, i think. south new york. you wont get credit until you do that one. silly cause it forces you to leave the rest of the frontiersmen challenges until post game.
3 years ago#3
Already did that but thanks. I did some further research on it and it turns out it is really buggy to get. I replayed sequence 9 twice and it still didn't give it to me but for some reason on the 3rd try when I replayed all the convo sequences involving Washington, it worked. I guess its just another lazy glitch that plague this game. A shame really because its a good game that could have been great if Ubi would have spent just a tad bit more time polishing
3 years ago#4
you said you did the GW conversation post sequence 12?
BE A MAN!!! Play Assassin's Creed HUD-less...
My GT: Uncappedwheel82
3 years ago#5
There are three conversations to be had with GW. Two are in sequence 9 at Valley Forge, and one is in post game in south New York. If you did those, then your game is glitched.
R.I.P. Junk Bludgeo'd For Hammer, But Always In Our Hearts. 176 Damage, Nevar Forget.
3 years ago#6
4 convos I believe. Two back to back sequence 9. One in 10. Postgame.
3 years ago#7
Yeah, for whatever reason it wouldn't recognize I did the sequence 9 convos on my first playthrough. I tried replaying that mission twice post game and it still didn't work. But then I tried replaying all the parts with a Washington convo and it registered. Go figure. Since I made this post, I've read elsewhere that its pretty glitchy. Sometimes its works, sometimes it doesn't.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. Washington convo glitch

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived