Washington convo glitch

#1wildturk3yPosted 12/1/2012 12:43:20 PM
I've done sequence 9 and talked to Washington, but it won't acknowledge that I completed the conversations. Has this happened to anyone else? And if I go back to replay it, can I just do the conversations without having to replay the whole mission?
#2mr_umaroPosted 12/1/2012 12:48:47 PM
theres another conversation in sequence 11 or 12, i think. south new york. you wont get credit until you do that one. silly cause it forces you to leave the rest of the frontiersmen challenges until post game.
#3wildturk3y(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 12:29:08 PM
Already did that but thanks. I did some further research on it and it turns out it is really buggy to get. I replayed sequence 9 twice and it still didn't give it to me but for some reason on the 3rd try when I replayed all the convo sequences involving Washington, it worked. I guess its just another lazy glitch that plague this game. A shame really because its a good game that could have been great if Ubi would have spent just a tad bit more time polishing
#4OniLordAsmodeusPosted 12/3/2012 2:01:22 PM
you said you did the GW conversation post sequence 12?
---
BE A MAN!!! Play Assassin's Creed HUD-less...
My GT: Uncappedwheel82
#5VirtuousKingPosted 12/3/2012 2:15:56 PM
There are three conversations to be had with GW. Two are in sequence 9 at Valley Forge, and one is in post game in south New York. If you did those, then your game is glitched.
---
R.I.P. Junk Bludgeo'd For Hammer, But Always In Our Hearts. 176 Damage, Nevar Forget.
#6tragik00Posted 12/3/2012 9:12:30 PM
4 convos I believe. Two back to back sequence 9. One in 10. Postgame.
---
psn:tragik1
xbl:tragik00
#7wildturk3y(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 10:30:56 PM
Yeah, for whatever reason it wouldn't recognize I did the sequence 9 convos on my first playthrough. I tried replaying that mission twice post game and it still didn't work. But then I tried replaying all the parts with a Washington convo and it registered. Go figure. Since I made this post, I've read elsewhere that its pretty glitchy. Sometimes its works, sometimes it doesn't.