Play-by-play strategy for players new to multiplayer

#1WiNGSPANTTPosted 12/2/2012 8:44:28 PM
Hey everyone, not sure if you're familiar with my videos but I had a recent request to make something that will help out total newbies a lot more. As a result, I took some footage from a friend who is very new, and broke down his gameplay point-by-point to show what he was doing right and wrong:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fk5SyHm5MGM

I know a lot of the times it can be hard to learn from better players because it's not easy to know how they spotted you, or how to spot them, or why you did or didn't get a stun/kill. So this video is a very newbie-friendly paced piece to explain the game mechanics better and show that anyone can improve.

Let me know what you think!
---
Black Ops 2 isn't a video game. It's actually an advertisement for Black Ops 3. An ad you pay $60 to watch.
#2TalesOfAwesomesPosted 12/3/2012 2:29:51 AM
This is quite possibly one of the most helpful videos I've seen for multiplayer yet.
#3dave_is_slickPosted 12/3/2012 3:43:13 AM
No offense, but that truly is a guide for noobs. Almost all of that was common sense.
---
I am prepared to use this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFZrzg62Zj0&feature=related
#4OniLordAsmodeusPosted 12/3/2012 7:19:04 AM
Cool vid, and thanks. I'm new to Creed MP so I picked up a few things from what you've said.
---
BE A MAN!!! Play Assassin's Creed HUD-less...
My GT: Uncappedwheel82
#5Resultsmayvary0Posted 12/3/2012 7:21:37 AM
dave_is_slick posted...
No offense, but that truly is a guide for noobs. Almost all of that was common sense.

That's kind of what he does. His videos for MTG DOTP are mostly the same thing, it's more helpful than you'd think to people who are really green.
#6VirtuousKingPosted 12/3/2012 7:47:46 AM
dave_is_slick posted...

WiNGSPANTT posted...
Hey everyone, not sure if you're familiar with my videos but I had a recent request to make something that will help out total newbies a lot more.

---
R.I.P. Junk Bludgeo'd For Hammer, But Always In Our Hearts. 176 Damage, Nevar Forget.