How do you guys feel about a female lead character for the next AC?

#1RubedoXTPosted 12/3/2012 12:52:49 AM
What do you think of having a female lead for the next Assassin's Creed game? - Results (477 votes)
It's called a Brotherhood for a reason...NO CHICKS ALLOWED!
12.79% (61 votes)
I prefer it wouldn't, but I wouldn't mind if there was.
15.3% (73 votes)
I don't care as long as Unisoft makes more AC games!
22.64% (108 votes)
That would be a very interesting change, yes please!
39.83% (190 votes)
I would prefer they end the series already
9.43% (45 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Random thought popped in my head: what if there was an Assassin's Creed game where the main character is a woman? There is a whole lot of room for unexplored territory if it were in the perspective of a female assassin. I feel like the female psyche would be one of the things that would keep the franchise staying fresh, as a chick would be a good emotionally grounding ingredient to the hefty storytelling AC is known for.

Hey, maybe Desmond's mother is an Assassin too and she could either be the Animus user or the first character to be featured in a modern day world of AC. (Has Ubisoft really said that they would never ever make a game as such? I want sources!)

I don't know, just throwing it out there.

Changing a series from having a male dominant set of lead characters to a female one doesn't usually work out too well in such cases the Karate Kid LOL

But I think if Ubisoft did this, they would know what they were doing and continue to build on the franchise.
---
We can waste time arguing, or we can get things done!
#2TysakasaPosted 12/3/2012 1:15:01 AM
Isn't the main character in the Vita game female? (too lazy to look up) As for an official title, I generally don't care what gender the main character is so long as they fit and are likable.
#3HatchetHoundPosted 12/3/2012 4:04:46 AM
Yes.

Handhelds don't count.
---
"Mistakes are just a part of learning. You donít become an Expert At Bandit Extermination without accidentally offing a few farmers, for instance."
#4NinjamanXXXXPosted 12/3/2012 4:14:25 AM
in my opinion,it would be No.But maybe a supporting character like,Samuel adams of Ac:3,Achilles.
---
(H)aving (A)nger (T)owards (E)veryone (R)eaching (S)uccess
#5JackApostrophePosted 12/3/2012 4:15:15 AM
Well the NEXT game is most likely going to be a continuation of Connor's story, but I'm all for female characters in my Assassin's Creed.

Like many people have predicted, Shao Jun is a good candidate for a future ancestor.
#6naruto12341Posted 12/3/2012 4:19:30 AM
No thank you, not interested.

I'm a man, and I prefer to play as a male, and to be honest, I think most casuals (people that don't hang around forums too much and stuff) do too.

I know a lot of people online seem very open to the idea of a female lead character, or at least you get a choice of playing as either a male or female. I just don't think it'd sit well with a majority of the players having a female-only option though.
#7EvilJawlessPosted 12/3/2012 4:23:58 AM
I don't mind either way. I would probably prefer a female character for a change of pace.
---
Oodles of Poodles
#8zenandiPosted 12/3/2012 4:40:42 AM
That Chinese assassin we hear about seeking Ezio's aid sounds like fun.
#9NinjamanXXXXPosted 12/3/2012 5:12:43 AM
JackApostrophe posted...
Well the NEXT game is most likely going to be a continuation of Connor's story, but I'm all for female characters in my Assassin's Creed.

Like many people have predicted, Shao Jun is a good candidate for a future ancestor.

Well shaojun is on the time of Ezio,so technically she died already in connor's time.Well if somehow ubisoft can pull off an amazing Plot twist,I consider it.
---
(H)aving (A)nger (T)owards (E)veryone (R)eaching (S)uccess
#10HakeemTheDreamPosted 12/3/2012 5:52:26 AM
Don't care.
---
WyvernLord17
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/558836_o.gif