Favorite sequence? (spoilers most likely)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. Favorite sequence? (spoilers most likely)
4 years ago#1
I'd say it's somewhere between Sequence 5, 6 or Sequence 10.
While sequence 5 was still pretty tutorial-esque it had some pretty fun missions and I still remember my reaction when I got out of the general store and the game showed the date "March 5, 1770", that being the first moment I properly recognized. The anticipation of what was gonna happen was great.
Sequence 6 is just so open and overall it has some fantastic missions. The tea party and William Johnson's assassination were pretty damn fun, and I just enjoyed every bit of this sequence.
Sequence 10 has some fun missions (even though there's that one side-objective which annoys the hell outta me), it has some pretty good character interaction and story moments.
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/rugterwyper32
Currently playing: Spyro the Dragon 2, Morrowind, The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons/Ages
4 years ago#2
It's hard to pinpoint one from memory, so I'll just say "whichever one had the most naval combat."
This signature will not change until the St. Louis Cardinals win the World Series. Started: 10/29/11
4 years ago#3
Whichever one you start working with Haytham.
GT/Steam: Knux57 || YouTube/Let's Play Channel: http://www.youtube.com/Knux57
Soul Calibur V Mains: Aeon, Cervantes, Algol, Ezio, Yoshimitsu, Dampierre
4 years ago#4
For a game that I eagerly awaited for so long, it wasn't bad and I did enjoy it but nothing really stands out in memory as something epic or that I really liked more than anything else. I guess the naval battles were pretty cool but as far as an actual whole sequence... dunno.
can i wear your face as a mask while i do my cookie dance?
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. Favorite sequence? (spoilers most likely)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived