Proof Connor is worse than Ezio and Altair?

#11ShonenSentaiPosted 12/4/2012 8:19:19 AM
Connor is a heavier-build assassin so it stands to reason that he would kill people slightly slower than Ezio and Altair.
---
Pokemon Black 2 Friend Code: 3568 9438 5817
#12rx54Posted 12/4/2012 8:24:20 AM
ShonenSentai posted...
Connor is a heavier-build assassin so it stands to reason that he would kill people slightly slower than Ezio and Altair.

We all know that your weight determines the effectiveness of your blades.
#nologichere
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyC28ffPjQ
Experts.
#13VirtuousKingPosted 12/4/2012 8:32:45 AM
Alex_Sage posted...
The hidden blade is like 2 inches thick. Last time I jammed a blade that small through my chest I was at work the next day.

The blade looks to to be about 1/4 inch thick, 1/2 inch at most. I'm sure you meant 2 inches long. Either way it's longer than that, and these guys are stabbed several times and are sometimes slashed across the throat and still act like nothing happened. It seems off.
---
R.I.P. Junk Bludgeo'd For Hammer, But Always In Our Hearts. 176 Damage, Nevar Forget.
#14rx54Posted 12/4/2012 8:34:12 AM
VirtuousKing posted...
Alex_Sage posted...
The hidden blade is like 2 inches thick. Last time I jammed a blade that small through my chest I was at work the next day.

The blade looks to to be about 1/4 inch thick, 1/2 inch at most. I'm sure you meant 2 inches long. Either way it's longer than that, and these guys are stabbed several times and are sometimes slashed across the throat and still act like nothing happened. It seems off.

Yes but that one dude said Connor is heavier, so it all makes sense somehow.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyC28ffPjQ
Experts.
#15VirtuousKingPosted 12/4/2012 8:40:45 AM
rx54 posted...
VirtuousKing posted...
Alex_Sage posted...

Yes but that one dude said Connor is heavier, so it all makes sense somehow.

Oh, of course. I see now. I don't know how we didn't see it before.
---
R.I.P. Junk Bludgeo'd For Hammer, But Always In Our Hearts. 176 Damage, Nevar Forget.
#16FredCat07Posted 12/4/2012 8:44:44 AM
Alex_Sage posted...
It's pretty obvious it was a jump to a more realistic style of killing. If you seriously have trouble figuring that out, well, isn't this game rated M?

Don't worry your brain will develop reasoning and rational thoughts eventually.

M-Rated for Blood and gore.
---
I used to be hearing person like you, until I took the fever in my ears. ~FredCat
#17SILKAPosted 12/4/2012 3:28:16 PM
Plus Connor isn't as trained as Altair and Ezio.
---
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
#18OniLordAsmodeusPosted 12/4/2012 3:32:03 PM
What are you guys talking about? Connor can insta-kill people easy.
---
BE A MAN!!! Play Assassin's Creed HUD-less...
My GT: Uncappedwheel82
#19TheAssassin27(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 8:06:24 PM
SILKA posted...
Plus Connor isn't as trained as Altair and Ezio.

True but ezio was able to kill quicker in his first days with the hidden blade