so, as for the ending... whatever happened to... (spoilers)

#1Denizen_Of_DarkPosted 12/6/2012 2:34:33 AM
What ever happened to finding eve and eden? Did i miss this or am i forgetting something? Did plans just change? I believe this was in the ending of ac2....

And why would minerva go thru the trouble of sending a message to desmond when at the end she says its too late? Wouldnt she kno already that it would be too late before sending the message thru ezio? Or is it just because juno intercepted desmond in brotherhood and changed their objectives to further her agenda?
---
Warfriends: You must be lonely, unless you are a female; which in that case u are merely a figment of my imagination
check quote for XBL GT
#2Denizen_Of_Dark(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 3:22:29 AM
Bump?
---
Warfriends: You must be lonely, unless you are a female; which in that case u are merely a figment of my imagination
check quote for XBL GT
#3richd721Posted 12/6/2012 4:09:13 AM
Just like Lost, the writers got confused, mixed up, changed, throughout the games history and so whatever was first planned, basically wasn't how it all ended.

I remember the end of the Brotherhood Ezio had the apple, yet come Revelations he's looking for it... did he drop it or leave it somewhere and just forget? That's the trouble when you have separate dev teams working on spin off titles, hence also why Desmond's face changed so much between AS2 and beyond.

If you ignore the present stuff and just play these games as an assassin in the past, they're actually really good.
#4Denizen_Of_Dark(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 4:11:12 AM
Im pretty sure they explained that whole ezio/apple thing, but unfortunately i forget how :(
---
check quote for XBL GT
#52006_Posted 12/6/2012 5:54:08 AM
Ezio placed the Apple in the colloseum temple to lock it up. In Revelations he wanted to find out what Altair had hidden in Masyaf. Turned out to be another PoE.

In AC3 they said f*** it, let's screw up the story so bad, just so we can make another Assassin's Creed.
#6FredCat07Posted 12/6/2012 6:34:54 AM
2006_ posted...
Ezio placed the Apple in the colloseum temple to lock it up. In Revelations he wanted to find out what Altair had hidden in Masyaf. Turned out to be another PoE.

In AC3 they said f*** it, let's screw up the story so bad, just so we can make another Assassin's Creed.

As well as Clay told Desmond to find his "son" in Brotherhood before the former vanished from that animus.
---
I used to be hearing person like you, until I took the fever in my ears. ~FredCat
#7LenneValkiryePosted 12/6/2012 6:38:10 AM
Clay mentioned he has a son? lolwut.
I know the present day plot is completely ****ed up, but this bad? lol
#8JackApostrophePosted 12/6/2012 7:08:40 AM
Clay had a message about the "Sun" and told them to "Find Eve". The former was about the solar flare and the latter hasn't been addressed, but the story isn't over, people.

The first arc of Assassin's Creed is the story of Desmond and 2012 apocalypse. There are two threats, the Templars launching the Abstergo-Eye and the solar flare. By the end of Desmond's story both of these threats have been dealt with, but a new threat is revealed.

Most likely finding Eve is going to be critical to defeating Juno. Some people have suggested that it's going to be necessary to relive the life of Adam or Eve in Eden in order to find Juno's weakness.

Also I understand that Eve appears in Liberation somehow, but I don't know the details.
#9AcFan87Posted 12/6/2012 7:34:22 AM
Given the end of Liberation on the PSVita, its implied that as Desmond, we have been playing the "Adam" side of the equation and that Eve will take over in the next installment.
#10Denizen_Of_Dark(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 11:44:48 AM
Can someone spoil what happens at the end of liberation? I dont hav a psp...
---
check quote for XBL GT