For those of use without a season pass

#1HakeemTheDreamPosted 12/6/2012 9:44:16 PM
when the DLC hits the market for the world at large, how much will it cost?
---
WyvernLord17
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/558836_o.gif
#2GaMiNg eLiTePosted 12/7/2012 12:27:43 AM
$40 in total.
---
In the modern world, "common sense" is an oxymoron.
#3dillpickle69Posted 12/7/2012 4:32:02 AM
How much will only the single player DLC cost?
---
I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass, and I'm all out of bubblegum.
#4alphaaltairPosted 12/7/2012 5:51:42 AM
Probably $30.
---
([ { < ]})=====>
#5An0therBKPosted 12/7/2012 7:09:10 AM
There's only going to be the alternate George Washington and those preorder levels from what I see. That's not going to be $30. The rest looks like MP crap.

They NEVER should have added MP to this series. If they focused on single player, the series would be so much better. Not every game needs to have MP. I'm getting sick of MP games to be honest. I miss when games were great. Before the Internet ruined all the fun. And also when devs released complete games and not locked content on the disc itself. These companies are all just greedy. And they will all burn in hell for this awful sin.
---
Gamertag and PSN=LEPRACHAUN31783
#6VirtuousKingPosted 12/7/2012 8:11:17 AM
An0therBK posted...
They NEVER should have added MP to this series. If they focused on single player, the series would be so much better.

I disagree heartily. The MP is plenty of fun and is the only reason I'm still playing ACIII presently. Ubisoft showed us with Brotherhood that they could make a solid singleplayer game whilst adding a completely new multiplayer game on as well. There are plenty of singleplayer games out there that got worse with each sequel without adding multiplayer. And there are plenty of games out there that have added multiplayer that didn't hurt the singleplayer. Dead Space 2 and Mass Effect 3 come to mind (ME3 had ending problems, but that wasn't because of MP).

I chalk Assassin's Creed as a game that actually is better because of its multiplayer. In Dead Space 2 the MP was just okay. Mass Effect 3 was addicting. Assassin's Creed's is not only fun, but truly unique.
---
R.I.P. Junk Bludgeo'd For Hammer, But Always In Our Hearts. 176 Damage, Nevar Forget.
#7Alex_SagePosted 12/7/2012 8:13:31 AM
An0therBK posted...
There's only going to be the alternate George Washington and those preorder levels from what I see. That's not going to be $30. The rest looks like MP crap.

They NEVER should have added MP to this series. If they focused on single player, the series would be so much better. Not every game needs to have MP. I'm getting sick of MP games to be honest. I miss when games were great. Before the Internet ruined all the fun. And also when devs released complete games and not locked content on the disc itself. These companies are all just greedy. And they will all burn in hell for this awful sin.

Honestly, you should play it before you knock it.

What's the matter, are you afraid of little online interaction? Afraid? You gonna cry? What's the maa maa?
---
"I am not in danger, I am the danger." Walter White
Gamertag: Cpt of Industry
#8SparkyTigerPosted 12/7/2012 9:05:00 AM
An0therBK posted...

Well, the George Washington DLC is going to be broken up into 3 parts based on what they announced this week. So I would assume it will be close to $30 for it. Perhaps $25 for that, $5 for the Hidden package that came out this week, and $10 for the MP stuff. But they said that the Season Pass is 25% off of the price of all the DLC which would make all DLC total $40 in the end. $30 for all SP and $10 for the lone MP pack is a pretty good estimate.

As far as multiplayer goes, I love the MP that is in the AC games. It IS different and unique among other games and it works. As an admitted achievement whore, I played to level 50 in Brotherhood on both the PS3 and the 360. I also played a ton of the MP in Revelations in order to get all the achievements. And I will continue to do the same in AC3 to earn them as well as have a good time.

VirtuousKing mentioned Dead Space's multiplayer. That was bad and they shouldn't have added it to the game. But with AC, it is fun and, if you learn the mechanics of it, you can have a lot of good stealthy gameplay as opposed to the run-and-gun mechanics that you find in FPS games. It is truly an extension of the single player portion of the game and for the most part it a well designed extension of it.
#9Shigmiya64Posted 12/7/2012 9:40:34 AM
An0therBK posted...

I seriously can't tell if you're honestly that ignorant. For one thing, multiplayer was handled by a completely different team, so it couldn't have detracted from single player development.
---
"Remember to believe in magic, or I'll kill you."
#10Dr_MojoPosted 12/7/2012 9:52:19 AM
Multiplayer in AC is incredible. It's actually better than the SP in my opinion.