Did I miss something between Sequence 3 and 4? (Possible Spoilers)

#1NarutoLordPosted 12/7/2012 5:30:13 PM
So I'm a tad confused by the going ons.

Connor is beat up while playing hide and seek by Charles Lee, who is being much more aggressive than he was while playing as Haytham. Charles tells Connor to deliver a message to his village. Connor tells Charles Lee that he will find him later on. Connor gets back to village, it's on fire. Mother dies. Then for the next few years he idles around until a random day when the village elder shows him the piece of eden which gives him a vision quest to find the Assassin symbol.

What bug crawled up Charles' butt? His manner of speech was completely different.

Connor makes a "I will find you" threat for getting beat up and being told to deliver a message? Ok.

What message can be delivered? The village is on fire! Why doesn't Charles and Company come back in the following days like they threatened?

The sequence just seemed...off. An idle threat from a child to a random white man that he didn't know had burned his village yet.
---
i5 2500 ~ ASRock Pro3 Gen3 ~ 2 x 4GB G.Skill Ripjaws X ~ EVGA GTX 560ti 448Core Classified Ultra 1280MB ~ Corsair 750W ~ Cooler Master HAF 922
#2dragonflie666Posted 12/7/2012 5:35:38 PM
Charles has always looked down on others, it's not visible with Haytham since he looks up to him.
And truth behind the burning is a huge spoiler and reveal, so I recommend you move on.
#3NarutoLord(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 5:37:34 PM
Noted and thanks.
---
i5 2500 ~ ASRock Pro3 Gen3 ~ 2 x 4GB G.Skill Ripjaws X ~ EVGA GTX 560ti 448Core Classified Ultra 1280MB ~ Corsair 750W ~ Cooler Master HAF 922