Which assassin has the best fighting style.

#1THEB0SS666Posted 1/14/2013 2:02:05 PM
Which assassin has the best fighting style. - Results (118 votes)
Ezio
39.83% (47 votes)
Altiar
10.17% (12 votes)
Connor
42.37% (50 votes)
Desmond why did I even mention him?
7.63% (9 votes)
This poll is now closed.
---
dell xps 7100 gtx 650ti 2gb ssc 8gb ram amd phenom x6 1045t 3.2ghz 1.5tbhdd
I Want Dat Kool-Aid,
#2GeoMaggsPosted 1/14/2013 2:11:20 PM
You forgot Avaline
---
Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
#3Bloodlines1191Posted 1/14/2013 2:40:10 PM
GeoMaggs posted...
You forgot Avaline

And Shao Jun. :3

Her Database/Encyclopedia portrait... <3
---
Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted
I shall forever hate the name......Crimson Viper
#4CoontemptusPosted 1/14/2013 2:44:08 PM
Doesn't Desmond just do the same animations from the game you're playing? I forget honestly.

Conner has by far the best fighting style but that's because of iteration not any real "style." Had the games been made in reverse order Altair would probably be the best.
---
Sic semper tyrannis
#5THEB0SS666(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 3:18:37 PM
Coontemptus posted...
Doesn't Desmond just do the same animations from the game you're playing? I forget honestly..

He does most of the same animations actually. Some a little different. So people wouldn't really choose him.
---
dell xps 7100 gtx 650ti 2gb ssc 8gb ram amd phenom x6 1045t 3.2ghz 1.5tbhdd
I Want Dat Kool-Aid,
#6tehbigdPosted 1/14/2013 4:12:56 PM
Lore-wise Desmond has the experience of every Assassin in his lineage available, and has the skills of at least 3 of them after reliving their lives. Now, the kicker, is he capable of merging them together? If not, he's only as good as the best Assassin he has for an ancestor, but has modern technology at his disposal.

Not to say that Desmond isn't kinda lame, but he's capable in a fight.
#7WilliambatsonPosted 1/14/2013 5:14:26 PM
tehbigd posted...
Lore-wise Desmond has the experience of every Assassin in his lineage available, and has the skills of at least 3 of them after reliving their lives. Now, the kicker, is he capable of merging them together? If not, he's only as good as the best Assassin he has for an ancestor, but has modern technology at his disposal.

I think he can use them all at once, but if he can't. Then Connor is probably the best fighter out of them all, since he was using Connor's fighting style throughout most of his missions. :) Unless it only had that so they didn't need to create more fighting styles for Desmond? :] I'm not sure really. But if I could fight like any of the Assassins, I'd definitely choose Connor. Since he's stronger than most of them, he can dual wield and also block two attacks at the same time.
---
A warning to you both - choose to follow me or oppose me and I will kill you.
#8CoontemptusPosted 1/14/2013 7:24:44 PM
tehbigd posted...

Why not 4 of them?
---
Sic semper tyrannis
#9Knux58Posted 1/14/2013 10:10:35 PM
Desmond because guns are fun.
---
GT/Steam: Knux57 || YouTube/Let's Play Channel: http://www.youtube.com/Knux57
SoulCalibur V Mains: Aeon, Ezio, Algol, Cervantes, Yoshimitsu, Dampierre
#10RubedoXTPosted 1/14/2013 10:44:51 PM
Connor was just so nimble. I love the kill animations including the flips in the air and of course the double counters.
---
We can waste time arguing, or we can get things done!
More topics from this board...
Nine men's morris problemNairel227/22 12:34PM