The AC2 board is very slow and i have a question

#1HughJorgennPosted 1/19/2013 9:37:47 PM
Which dlc for AC2is really worth it or is it best to skip it?
#2RycerXPosted 1/19/2013 10:07:40 PM
It's been a really long time since I played them, but neither one was particularly memorable.
#3TysakasaPosted 1/19/2013 10:15:58 PM
Yeah they're kind of just there. They're the kind of DLC that you buy if you really like the Assassin's Creed series (or that particular entry) or you have the money to spare. If anything there is an amusing moment with that one woman (can't remember her name, you rescue you when she trapped by the water. I think she also killed her husband or at least had someone murder him). Let's just say she's a feisty one and doesn't take crap from any body XD
#4HughJorgenn(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2013 11:01:02 PM
Thanks for the input. I liked the first one and it seems lik the second is going to be really good as well.
#5Tom_the_DolfinPosted 1/20/2013 1:26:42 PM
The bonfire of the vanities has a pretty important story moment for Ezio, and the battle of forli finally actually gives that city a point in the game, and they both give you a couple new targets to assassinate. For what they were I enjoyed them.
---
"Only the dead have seen the end of war." -Plato
#6HughJorgenn(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 1:31:07 PM
Tom_the_Dolfin posted...
The bonfire of the vanities has a pretty important story moment for Ezio, and the battle of forli finally actually gives that city a point in the game, and they both give you a couple new targets to assassinate. For what they were I enjoyed them.

Thanks, they are inexpensive so. I guess I will go ahead and get them.
#7sflowers539Posted 1/20/2013 3:15:59 PM
If you want to play the old games skip the original for sure, it is ultra boring and one dimensional, the story is great though but you probably know it already. If you are going back I would play AC2 and either Brotherhood or Revelations, but not both, they are too similar, AC2 is great though.
#8CRtwentyPosted 1/21/2013 1:24:40 AM
They're both decent and worth getting considering how cheap they are. Bonfire is the better of the two as it adds a lot more stuff and has tie ins to a few scenes in Brotherhood.
---
"I just came out of a PIE, you swooning harpy! That is totally bat-**** insane!" - Mehrunes Dagon
More topics from this board...
Nine men's morris problemNairel227/22 12:34PM