The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

How do I get to the rest of the Boston fast travel points?

#1MultiKoopaPosted 1/26/2013 2:34:27 AM
I'm on Sequence 5. I've found 4 of them so far. But, there seems to be absolutely no way to get to the other points from the underground. The only way to go any further is a locked door which must be unlocked from the OTHER side in the tunnel....??

So, I have to somehow randomly come across one of them above ground?? how the hell am I supposed to do that?
---
-How many calculations couldn't a calculator calculate if a calculator couldn't calculate calculations?-Random Craziness, Courtesy of MultiKoopa.
#2SheepinatorPosted 1/26/2013 6:59:38 AM
MultiKoopa posted...
So, I have to somehow randomly come across one of them above ground?? how the hell am I supposed to do that?

You can't unlock them from anove ground. There's likely.a puzzle you're missing. Look up, look down, probably another path.
---
My mad face and my happy face are the same.
#3BayouJoePosted 1/26/2013 7:57:57 AM
All of the fast travel points in Boston and NY are unlockable from the tunnels.....when I entered the first underground area in either city, I didn't come up until I unlocked every point.
---
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead."
#4MultiKoopa(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 2:22:28 PM
But how? Does anybody remember specifically how to get past the first 4 points in Boston's tunnels?

I can't figure it out...
---
-How many calculations couldn't a calculator calculate if a calculator couldn't calculate calculations?-Random Craziness, Courtesy of MultiKoopa.
#5SheepinatorPosted 1/26/2013 2:53:04 PM
You must be missing something. Look up for a ledge to climb. Look down for a tunnel to drop into. Pull up a map via Google Images to see where the paths should be going.
---
My mad face and my happy face are the same.
#6Dominator24246Posted 1/26/2013 4:51:40 PM
Whever you see a gate with a switch on the other side, look around because there is a way to get to the other side. There is never a gate that you specifically have to come from obe side for if I remember correctly.
---
Black FC: 3869-6873-5044
Black 2 FC: 0090-1207-6707
#7MultiKoopa(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 5:11:18 PM
Dominator24246 posted...
Whever you see a gate with a switch on the other side, look around because there is a way to get to the other side. There is never a gate that you specifically have to come from obe side for if I remember correctly.

Really??? I did look around, I couldn't find anything... The way to get to the other side, would it necessarily be in the same room as the gate with a switch?

Because according to a map I pulled up from Google, there's no other way to get to the other side...
---
#8BayouJoePosted 1/26/2013 6:11:17 PM
Once you're in the tunnels there IS a way to get to every exit, you must be missing something, you just have to search. The tunnels are very confusing and no one is going to be able to explain it, I don't remember which way I went because I was too busy searching and exploring. It took me about an hour and a half to go through all the Boston tunnels and about 2 hours for NY.....like I said, once I go in, I don't come out til I've unlocked them all. (some doors require you to solve puzzles to open them)
---
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead."
#9MultiKoopa(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 7:14:36 PM
I finally got it, yeah. This is so ridiculously tedious. Who the @*#$ at Ubisoft thought this would be a good idea?

And because I'm in the beginning of Sequence 5, I don't have a pistol right now, so I went ALL THE WAY down the path to a fast travel exit, and... You need a god damn pistol to blow up an explosive barrel to clear the path

This is so ridiculous. I don't even know if I'll be able to make enough use of the Fast Travel stations to make up the time I'll spend unlocking them. Who the hell thought this was a good idea, seriously!?
---
#10BayouJoePosted 1/26/2013 9:45:53 PM
I thought it was fun.....oh well, to each his own!
---
More topics from this board...
High profile on default?Jazzo210229/22 9:59PM