Real World - Not Much Chatter?

#1William BirkinPosted 1/27/2013 12:27:53 PM
So, what's up with the real world? I feel as if people aren't interacting nearly as much as they did in the previous games. Every sequence I hop out and try to talk and NOBODY has anything to say (plus it does a poor job of keeping track of which e-mails I've already read.)

I figured, y'know, MAYBE people would have something to say after the whole "early big reveal" part, but, nope, nothing. Is this normal? I keep getting paranoid that my dialogue is glitched and I'm missing stuff.
---
"StarCraft DESERVES to win!! Too bad it lost to Kingdom Hearts." - Heroic Yoshimitsu
#2zenandiPosted 1/27/2013 12:37:32 PM
They couldn't be a**ed to write something generic and meh just to give the fetchquests some context.

And you're expecting more? I wouldn't...
#3MustBeAFatChickPosted 1/27/2013 1:32:03 PM
I'm surprised you didn't expect sh**** dialogue, considering all you ever hear is "you have my everlasting gratitude" out of everyone you approach.

Why would you think they would bother adding a ton more in that portion of the game?
#4Dark_EpathyPosted 1/27/2013 6:27:01 PM
There is actually a lot of dialogue between the present characters. You unlock more as you go along.
---
~@_@~
Why are you people so hung up on what's canon or not? - freakazaa
More topics from this board...
High profile on default?Jazzo210219/22 1:49AM