Multiplayer

#11HakeemTheDreamPosted 2/6/2013 3:57:14 AM
MustBeAFatChick posted...
HakeemTheDream posted...
because knives are really invaluable.

Lol you truly are clueless.

wtf? knives are the second best ability in the game, it's an utter waste to use them spitefully
---
WyvernLord17
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/558836_o.gif
#12MustBeAFatChickPosted 2/6/2013 6:22:31 AM
HakeemTheDream posted...
HakeemTheDream posted...
because knives are really invaluable.

Lol you truly are clueless.

wtf? knives are the second best ability in the game, it's an utter waste to use them spitefully

Second best? Nah that's going too far. They're good but if you know what you're doing, plenty of the other abilities are much better.

And like I said, hardly anyone throws knives because they're mad. A more likely reason is because a person has the same target and wants to slow down the other person to get the target first.

As a side note, you can get knives extremely frequently anyway.
#13HakeemTheDreamPosted 2/6/2013 11:45:33 AM
LOL what abilities, aside from smoke and arguably animus shield are better than knives?

Knives are on a really short cooldown. They have their own slot, competing with gun (meh), disruption (lol), and poison dart (lmfao), they can be used to get both uncontested kills and stuns... I mean, come on. They're amazing.
---
WyvernLord17
#14MustBeAFatChickPosted 2/6/2013 11:08:03 PM
HakeemTheDream posted...
LOL what abilities, aside from smoke and arguably animus shield are better than knives?

Knives are on a really short cooldown. They have their own slot, competing with gun (meh), disruption (lol), and poison dart (lmfao), they can be used to get both uncontested kills and stuns... I mean, come on. They're amazing.

Lol like I said, venture out and become skilled with other abilities and they are a lot more useful. By the way, smoke is FAR from the best ability. As I said, if you're skilled enough and know what you're doing, almost all of the abilities are useful as hell. Smoke is unnecessary.

And if your're going to compare knives to just the ranged abilities, then no sh*t knives are best. DERP. Could have sworn we were talking all abilities.
#15HakeemTheDreamPosted 2/7/2013 4:22:26 AM
Don't talk to me as if I haven't experimented with other abilities. The fact that you failed to follow up on your claim with anything substantial tells me that you're just talking out of your ass at this point.

And we are talking about all abilities, but it's foolish when ranking these things in terms of overall utility to disregard the fact that knives have next to no utility in their slot.
---
Your madness! How it shines like a beacon!
#16MustBeAFatChickPosted 2/7/2013 7:31:26 AM
Considering game mode matters, how the hell am I supposed to give an overall example? Gee lets see, glimmer is damn good in DMH. Yep I said glimmer. In this instance, I'd consider Glimmer or Tripwire bomb 10x better than knives. If they made me choose knives and had to pick only one other ability, bye bye knives. That means other abilities are better.

Same goes for OMH. Firecrackers or Animus Shield is 100x better than knives.

I can find many more reasons to use other abilities as opposed to knives. And any moron knows your preferred game mode makes a hell of a difference.

And the fact that you have to resort to cursing and what not because my opinion differs from yours is just pathetic. You can like your knives all you want, doesn't mean they have to become my favorite just because YOU don't see a use for other abilities. Sorry, but I do, I'm a little more diverse than that.

Opinion?!?!? Huh, what is that?
#17HakeemTheDreamPosted 2/7/2013 5:51:25 PM
Considering game mode matters, how the hell am I supposed to give an overall example? Gee lets see, glimmer is damn good in DMH. Yep I said glimmer. In this instance, I'd consider Glimmer or Tripwire bomb 10x better than knives. If they made me choose knives and had to pick only one other ability, bye bye knives. That means other abilities are better.

What about Glimmer or Tripwire makes them better than knives? Are you playing against scrubs? Is that why you think those abilities are more useful than knives?

Same goes for OMH. Firecrackers or Animus Shield is 100x better than knives.

Both of those are excellent abilities, but I prefer Knives to Firecrackers in terms of overall utility.

I can find many more reasons to use other abilities as opposed to knives. And any moron knows your preferred game mode makes a hell of a difference.

And yet, you chose not to. And obviously it does, and in terms of overall utility, knives are great. Only mode where they're lacking is Domination, and even then if you're capturing aggressively they can lead to stuns.

And the fact that you have to resort to cursing and what not because my opinion differs from yours is just pathetic. You can like your knives all you want, doesn't mean they have to become my favorite just because YOU don't see a use for other abilities. Sorry, but I do, I'm a little more diverse than that.

Opinion?!?!? Huh, what is that?

>writes all posts in a condescending manner
>falsely states that I don't see use in other abilites
>swears frequently
>jumps on me for saying "ass"

http://cdn.crushable.com/files/2012/07/jlaw-okay.gif
---
#18MustBeAFatChickPosted 2/7/2013 6:24:00 PM
As I said, clearly you can't except the fact that your opinion isn't fact. I don't even understand why I should have to give you a run on paragraph of why IN MY OPINION knives aren't best. I gave you two examples of why I (IIIII) like other abilities more. But nope, I must play against scrubs to validate my opinion of abilities. As I said again and again, with my playstyle I have way more different uses with specific abilities than I do knives. I only have three main different things I can do with knives.

Alrighy almighty God, your opinion is some how so much more important. Never seen somone get that butthurt over someone having a different opinion over abilities in a video game. You should try growing up. And as a side note, a debate on OPINIONS is just that, meaningless. You can moan and groan about how your opinion is better but it isn't going to change another person's opinion.

Thta's funny you want to mention me cursing, in this whole thread I've said one curse word and in no way was it directed at anyone as an insult, unlike yours -rolls eyes-
#19HakeemTheDreamPosted 2/7/2013 6:32:25 PM
lmfao I've been getting trolled so hard in this thread

how did I not see it before

kudos, you got me
---
#20MustBeAFatChickPosted 2/7/2013 6:38:01 PM
Typical, person speaks of opinions, downs others opinions, then screams troll. Lol nothing new there.

Seems like 80% of the population turns friendly debates into shear stupidity over not agreeing with their opinion.. oops facts. Smh.
More topics from this board...
High profile on default?Jazzo210219/22 1:49AM