Initiates is (kind of) back (AC3 spoilers)

#11divot1338Posted 2/2/2013 1:19:36 AM
Why wouldn't the Assassin's immediately move Desmond's body after the Sacrifice? Regardless of whether the remained behind.

There's nothing in the picture saying that this isn't them specifically.
---
Xbox GT: AGE Sam Sneak
#12bobbyrkPosted 2/2/2013 6:15:13 AM
divot1338 posted...
Why wouldn't the Assassin's immediately move Desmond's body after the Sacrifice? Regardless of whether the remained behind.

Besides the fact that the body bag has the Abstergo logo on it?

And the Assassins are too busy getting the info out to the other cells, preparing them for Juno.

Yes, it's cold of them to just leave his body there, but he did just unleash an Eldritch Abomination on the world, one they don't know the full capabilities of. We don't even know if they carried all of their stuff away, let alone if they tried coming back for Desmond.
---
Behold the angry wizard putt-putt-putting away.
#13Bloodlines1191Posted 2/2/2013 7:44:11 AM
I know it's somewhat off-topic, but was I the only one who cared about the DNA restoration the past 1 1/2 months? I had no clue others followed Initiates post-Desmond Files but you guys sure were quiet about it! @_@
---
Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted
I shall forever hate the name......Crimson Viper
#14bobbyrkPosted 2/2/2013 11:00:41 AM
I followed it, I just never bothered discussing it.
---
#15dougefresh0126Posted 2/14/2013 10:52:44 AM
Bloodlines1191 posted...
How do I get the key? The request area is closed off.

Am I the only one who had to answer the weeks and weeks of questions? After i was done with that they automatically sent me the email, and i logged in but couldn't do nothing, as of 2/14/2013 is says its down for scheduled maintenance. Oh the question i have with the body bag picture is why is the hidden blade broken? It should only get that way from fighting.
#16dougefresh0126Posted 2/14/2013 10:58:20 AM
bobbyrk posted...
divot1338 posted...

And the Assassins are too busy getting the info out to the other cells, preparing them for Juno.

Yes, it's cold of them to just leave his body there, but he did just unleash an Eldritch Abomination on the world, one they don't know the full capabilities of. We don't even know if they carried all of their stuff away, let alone if they tried coming back for Desmond.

What is eldritch abomination, i know what abomination is but the first word? And i am sure the assassins could take a few minutes to recover a body, especially since his pops is the head of the assassins, and don't forget abstergo makes everrything so the bodybag might just be made by abstergo doesn't necessarily mean thats who has him
#17bobbyrkPosted 2/14/2013 12:07:42 PM
dougefresh0126 posted...
bobbyrk posted...
divot1338 posted...

What is eldritch abomination, i know what abomination is but the first word? And i am sure the assassins could take a few minutes to recover a body, especially since his pops is the head of the assassins, and don't forget abstergo makes everrything so the bodybag might just be made by abstergo doesn't necessarily mean thats who has him

Eldritch is an older word for strange or weird, usually with unearthly connotations (usually magical or the like). "Eldritch abomination" usually refers to something that shouldn't exist, but does. Think of something like Lovecraft's stories. Juno's not quite Cthulhu level, but she IS doing something that shouldn't be possible, and is ancient beyond human reckoning.
---
#18dougefresh0126Posted 2/15/2013 12:19:56 PM
bobbyrk posted...
dougefresh0126 posted...
bobbyrk posted...
divot1338 posted...

Eldritch is an older word for strange or weird, usually with unearthly connotations (usually magical or the like). "Eldritch abomination" usually refers to something that shouldn't exist, but does. Think of something like Lovecraft's stories. Juno's not quite Cthulhu level, but she IS doing something that shouldn't be possible, and is ancient beyond human reckoning.

Ok thanks