Frontiersman Challenge Set 2

#1SLucky23Posted 2/1/2013 6:20:23 AM
The last challenge is to listen to all of Washington's conversations. I've beaten the game and I believe the few missions after it's over. I've played Bowls with him, but the challenge still says it's incomplete. Have I missed something? Is it possible to miss a conversation with him early in the game and not be able to complete the challenge? Or have I yet to do something I'm supposed to?

Thanks for the help in advance!! :)
#2SheepinatorPosted 2/1/2013 6:39:56 AM
Sequence 9.1 I think. You start on a battle site. Head the opposite direction from the objective. Listen to two different conversations.
---
My mad face and my happy face are the same.
#3SLucky23(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 9:25:06 AM
I'll check it out tonight. Thanks for the help!
#4BayouJoePosted 2/1/2013 10:48:38 AM
I'm on Sequence 11 and thats the only thing I'm missing in that challange too, I'll have to check it out later.
---
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead."
#5SLucky23(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 9:45:16 AM
Just wanted to say thanks, Sheepinator ... that's exactly what I was missing. I appreciate the help.
#6Dragon NexusPosted 2/5/2013 6:45:56 PM
Ha, glad I fell into this topic, I was pondering this too.
---
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
#7BayouJoePosted 2/6/2013 6:38:54 AM
Finally got around to trying this.....went back to seq 9 and followed Washington around Valley Forge, had a couple of conversations with him but nothing happened, it still shows in my logbook that the conversations never happened.
---
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead."
#8SLucky23(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 7:20:42 AM
There must be another conversation you're missing. Have you beaten the game? If not, maybe that's why you haven't completed it.
#9BayouJoePosted 2/7/2013 2:24:08 PM
I'll look into it when I'm done, starting seq 12 tonight.
---
#10SheepinatorPosted 2/8/2013 12:43:23 PM(edited)
SLucky, glad that worked out for you.

Bayou, just to be clear there are two different conversation spots at the start of that Seq 9 chapter. He waffles a bit, walks away, then the prompt shows again. Somebody here said there's also one inside the Whitehouse, I believe he said Seq 10, and he said that scene isn't available in mission replay. I vaguely recall seeing a conversation prompt and hitting it. I don't know if it's missable, just mentioning what he said. You might also check x360a and TrueAchievements if in doubt.

Also you can speak to him playing bowls at the SW of NY after the game is done. Maybe that counts too.
---
My mad face and my happy face are the same.