The Tyranny of King Washington

#1BayouJoePosted 2/6/2013 12:30:50 PM
To combat George Washington, the former champion of American freedom turned power-mad overlord, Ratonhnhaké:ton will need to master new abilities:

Power of the Bear – Fills Ratonhnhaké:ton with the strength and fury of the mighty bear.
Power of the Eagle – Delivers a burst of speed, empowering Ratonhnhaké:ton with blinding agility.
Power of the Wolf – Adopt the master camouflage of the wolf, rendering Ratonhnhaké:ton undetectable.
Warpaint – A symbol of power and courage enhancing Ratonhnhaké:ton’s abilities.
Alpha of the Pack – Command a brotherhood of fearsome and ruthless wolves.

http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/ac3/en-US/news/news_detail.aspx?c=tcm:19-82239&ct=tcm:6-231-32
---
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead."
#2WilliambatsonPosted 2/6/2013 12:55:08 PM
BayouJoe posted...
To combat George Washington, the former champion of American freedom turned power-mad overlord, Ratonhnhaké:ton will need to master new abilities:

Power of the Bear – Fills Ratonhnhaké:ton with the strength and fury of the mighty bear.
Power of the Eagle – Delivers a burst of speed, empowering Ratonhnhaké:ton with blinding agility.
Power of the Wolf – Adopt the master camouflage of the wolf, rendering Ratonhnhaké:ton undetectable.
Warpaint – A symbol of power and courage enhancing Ratonhnhaké:ton’s abilities.
Alpha of the Pack – Command a brotherhood of fearsome and ruthless wolves.

http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/ac3/en-US/news/news_detail.aspx?c=tcm:19-82239&ct=tcm:6-231-32

That's pretty awesome! :) Hopefully the techniques are different than the Assassin Connor has. :] I'll like to see how they can implement the camouflage in a new way than they did previously. x]
---
A warning to you both - choose to follow me or oppose me and I will kill you.
#38YorMommyPosted 2/6/2013 2:20:32 PM
Awesome! I was wondering for a while now what the new abilities would be.
#4SuperFlikPosted 2/6/2013 6:30:04 PM
I really hope we're not forced into that costume for all the DLC...

I also notice how they've dropped every possible shred of reality with these "powers"
---
Zelos Wilder: "Demon Fang! Demon Fang! Demon Fang!
Damn, I must be a genius! Double Demon Fang!"
#5Kharn99Posted 2/6/2013 8:27:46 PM
SuperFlik posted...

I also notice how they've dropped every possible shred of reality with these "powers"

Because the mind-controlling yellow balls and precursor races were realistic enough.

But yeah I do agree with you, they kinda are getting overboard with these "powers".
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/chosen40k/
League of Legends = checkers DotA 2 = chess
#6DeimirPosted 2/7/2013 2:47:00 AM
Kharn99 posted...
SuperFlik posted...

Because the mind-controlling yellow balls and precursor races were realistic enough.

But yeah I do agree with you, they kinda are getting overboard with these "powers".

I know, what're they gonna do next, give us the ability to jump from any height and land safely in three feet of hay?
---
"Video games don't make people more violent, and I'll kill anyone who disagrees."
#7ALLENO31Posted 2/7/2013 4:35:25 AM
Deimir posted...
Kharn99 posted...
SuperFlik posted...

I know, what're they gonna do next, give us the ability to jump from any height and land safely in three feet of hay?

more like a bucket of water
---
if you want to join the Bar With No Name just PM me :)
http://i1053.photobucket.com/albums/s464/ALLENO31/A7l71fNCYAEJDA9.jpg
#8BayouJoe(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 7:49:56 AM
ALLENO31 posted...
Deimir posted...
Kharn99 posted...
SuperFlik posted...

I'm betting on a wet sponge.
---
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead."
#9Bloodlines1191Posted 2/7/2013 8:26:46 AM
SuperFlik posted...

Eh, it's a non-canon. Let Ubi have their fun. :)

Besides, it's not like we haven't see them before. I mean Teleporting as part of Training? Get real.
---
Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted
I shall forever hate the name......Crimson Viper
#108YorMommyPosted 2/12/2013 2:47:30 PM
BayouJoe posted...
ALLENO31 posted...
Deimir posted...
Kharn99 posted...
SuperFlik posted...

I'm betting on a wet sponge.

A licked postage stamp.