The Tyranny of King Washington

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. The Tyranny of King Washington

User Info: BayouJoe

BayouJoe
4 years ago#1
To combat George Washington, the former champion of American freedom turned power-mad overlord, Ratonhnhaké:ton will need to master new abilities:

Power of the Bear – Fills Ratonhnhaké:ton with the strength and fury of the mighty bear.
Power of the Eagle – Delivers a burst of speed, empowering Ratonhnhaké:ton with blinding agility.
Power of the Wolf – Adopt the master camouflage of the wolf, rendering Ratonhnhaké:ton undetectable.
Warpaint – A symbol of power and courage enhancing Ratonhnhaké:ton’s abilities.
Alpha of the Pack – Command a brotherhood of fearsome and ruthless wolves.

http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/ac3/en-US/news/news_detail.aspx?c=tcm:19-82239&ct=tcm:6-231-32
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead."

User Info: Williambatson

Williambatson
4 years ago#2
BayouJoe posted...
To combat George Washington, the former champion of American freedom turned power-mad overlord, Ratonhnhaké:ton will need to master new abilities:

Power of the Bear – Fills Ratonhnhaké:ton with the strength and fury of the mighty bear.
Power of the Eagle – Delivers a burst of speed, empowering Ratonhnhaké:ton with blinding agility.
Power of the Wolf – Adopt the master camouflage of the wolf, rendering Ratonhnhaké:ton undetectable.
Warpaint – A symbol of power and courage enhancing Ratonhnhaké:ton’s abilities.
Alpha of the Pack – Command a brotherhood of fearsome and ruthless wolves.

http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/ac3/en-US/news/news_detail.aspx?c=tcm:19-82239&ct=tcm:6-231-32

That's pretty awesome! :) Hopefully the techniques are different than the Assassin Connor has. :] I'll like to see how they can implement the camouflage in a new way than they did previously. x]
A warning to you both - choose to follow me or oppose me and I will kill you.

User Info: 8YorMommy

8YorMommy
4 years ago#3
Awesome! I was wondering for a while now what the new abilities would be.

User Info: SuperFlik

SuperFlik
4 years ago#4
I really hope we're not forced into that costume for all the DLC...

I also notice how they've dropped every possible shred of reality with these "powers"
Zelos Wilder: "Demon Fang! Demon Fang! Demon Fang!
Damn, I must be a genius! Double Demon Fang!"

User Info: Kharn99

Kharn99
4 years ago#5
SuperFlik posted...

I also notice how they've dropped every possible shred of reality with these "powers"

Because the mind-controlling yellow balls and precursor races were realistic enough.

But yeah I do agree with you, they kinda are getting overboard with these "powers".
http://steamcommunity.com/id/chosen40k/
League of Legends = checkers DotA 2 = chess

User Info: Deimir

Deimir
4 years ago#6
Kharn99 posted...
SuperFlik posted...

Because the mind-controlling yellow balls and precursor races were realistic enough.

But yeah I do agree with you, they kinda are getting overboard with these "powers".

I know, what're they gonna do next, give us the ability to jump from any height and land safely in three feet of hay?
"Video games don't make people more violent, and I'll kill anyone who disagrees."

User Info: ALLENO31

ALLENO31
4 years ago#7
Deimir posted...
Kharn99 posted...
SuperFlik posted...

I know, what're they gonna do next, give us the ability to jump from any height and land safely in three feet of hay?

more like a bucket of water
if you want to join the Bar With No Name just PM me :)
http://i1053.photobucket.com/albums/s464/ALLENO31/A7l71fNCYAEJDA9.jpg

User Info: BayouJoe

BayouJoe
4 years ago#8
ALLENO31 posted...
Deimir posted...
Kharn99 posted...
SuperFlik posted...

I'm betting on a wet sponge.
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead."

User Info: Bloodlines1191

Bloodlines1191
4 years ago#9
SuperFlik posted...

Eh, it's a non-canon. Let Ubi have their fun. :)

Besides, it's not like we haven't see them before. I mean Teleporting as part of Training? Get real.
Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted
I shall forever hate the name......Crimson Viper

User Info: 8YorMommy

8YorMommy
4 years ago#10
BayouJoe posted...
ALLENO31 posted...
Deimir posted...
Kharn99 posted...
SuperFlik posted...

I'm betting on a wet sponge.

A licked postage stamp.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. The Tyranny of King Washington

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Connor's Hairstyle?EnderHamner18/26 11:00AM