This is connors only game

#11Social_SinPosted 2/7/2013 8:48:43 PM
I hope by new character they mean new present time character....I don't mind Connor. It's Desmond and all his sections in every single game I can't stand. Unless the "new time period" is the present and the "new character" is a Desmond Miles that is actually enjoyable to play then I'd be cool with that.

But I'd rather see more Connor than do more boring platforming as Desmond in order to find a battery or something else completely lackluster. The best thing Desmond has ever done throughout the series is jack into the Animus, no more no less.
---
GT: Social Sin
Fanboys = The bane of any intelligent individual
#12Hawk_HawkingPosted 2/8/2013 12:50:48 AM
I am happy they are getting rid of connor and hope the give use a new time period because for non American's most people don't care for AC3's time frame or historical figures
#13ALLENO31(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 1:59:16 AM
Hawk_Hawking posted...
I am happy they are getting rid of connor and hope the give use a new time period because for non American's most people don't care for AC3's time frame or historical figures

im non american and i care
---
if you want to join the Bar With No Name just PM me :)
http://i1053.photobucket.com/albums/s464/ALLENO31/A7l71fNCYAEJDA9.jpg
#14PyrochicaPosted 2/8/2013 2:40:51 AM
Hawk_Hawking posted...

I don't think you can speak for everyone who isn't American. It's like someone saying "All non Italians hate AC2's setting" or "All non chinese don't care for Sleeping dogs chinese setting".

I guess AC3's time frame is better known though.
#15SesheenkuPosted 2/8/2013 5:25:44 AM
I'm not too fussed myself, some more development would have been great though. They better do a MUCH better job than they did with 3 though or I will lose all respect for Ubisoft.
---
PSPo2:Yuhika, F, VAnewman, Lv 8 (Restarted as VA) Kinzokuaijin, F, HUcast Lv 140 (HUcast is easy mode o.o) Kenju, F, RAcast Lv 13 Ryoka, F, HUbeast, Lv 51
#16Hash062Posted 2/8/2013 7:46:04 AM
Good going, Ubisoft. They noticed the poor reception of Connor compared to Ezio and they are burying him. Change of setting is also nice, as long as it is the past.
#17ICEman MorgsPosted 2/8/2013 11:37:02 AM
Excellent.

Also, 2014? Gives us more time to Prestige in ACIII Multi.
---
ICEman Morgs' Ignore list: Making GameFAQs a better place.
GT: Morgneto
#18bobbyrkPosted 2/8/2013 11:56:37 AM
ICEman Morgs posted...
Excellent.

Also, 2014? Gives us more time to Prestige in ACIII Multi.

It's the 2014 fiscal year - which is not the same thing as the actual year. The 2014 fiscal year is April 1, 2013 to March 31, 2014.

So expect AC4 this November, basically.
---
Behold the angry wizard putt-putt-putting away.
More topics from this board...
Nine men's morris problemNairel227/22 12:34PM