How do I find extra fast travel points in Boston?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. How do I find extra fast travel points in Boston?
3 years ago#1
I have around four already open, are there more? I saw some doors with locks and thought they were additional FT points in Boston.

A side comment: I find this game to be worse than Rockstar's GTA and RDR when trying to explain new game play elements. Plus some of this things are not listed on the in-game user manual. Aaaaand I have played all of the console ACs!
2005: Console gamers (the early adopters) become pay-to-play game testers for bugs & glitches.
Stanley Woo: "we, BioWare, don't owe you a patch"
3 years ago#2
http://thehiddenblade.com/boston-underground

They clearly say in the game that you have to unlock all the doors from the Underground in order to open new fast travel points.
Behold the angry wizard putt-putt-putting away.
3 years ago#3
bobbyrk posted...
http://thehiddenblade.com/boston-underground

They clearly say in the game that you have to unlock all the doors from the Underground in order to open new fast travel points.

So if I enter one of the FT points I can unlock new ones from there? I do remember a central hub like area with names of places.

EDIT: sorry about that question, its exactly what you already answered; BTW thanks. Anyway, do I start the path to unlock new ones once I reach that central hub area?
2005: Console gamers (the early adopters) become pay-to-play game testers for bugs & glitches.
3 years ago#4
Yes. That underground area that you first went through with Sam Adams is where you unlock all the fast travel points.
Behold the angry wizard putt-putt-putting away.
3 years ago#5
bobbyrk posted...
Yes. That underground area that you first went through with Sam Adams is where you unlock all the fast travel points.

Thanks.
3 years ago#6
I believe there are 9 underground FT points in Boston and 11 in NY
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead."
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. How do I find extra fast travel points in Boston?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived