How do I find extra fast travel points in Boston?

#1EremyndilPosted 2/9/2013 8:54:57 AM
I have around four already open, are there more? I saw some doors with locks and thought they were additional FT points in Boston.

A side comment: I find this game to be worse than Rockstar's GTA and RDR when trying to explain new game play elements. Plus some of this things are not listed on the in-game user manual. Aaaaand I have played all of the console ACs!
---
2005: Console gamers (the early adopters) become pay-to-play game testers for bugs & glitches.
Stanley Woo: "we, BioWare, don't owe you a patch"
#2bobbyrkPosted 2/9/2013 8:59:44 AM
http://thehiddenblade.com/boston-underground

They clearly say in the game that you have to unlock all the doors from the Underground in order to open new fast travel points.
---
Behold the angry wizard putt-putt-putting away.
#3Eremyndil(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 9:09:52 AM(edited)
bobbyrk posted...
http://thehiddenblade.com/boston-underground

They clearly say in the game that you have to unlock all the doors from the Underground in order to open new fast travel points.

So if I enter one of the FT points I can unlock new ones from there? I do remember a central hub like area with names of places.

EDIT: sorry about that question, its exactly what you already answered; BTW thanks. Anyway, do I start the path to unlock new ones once I reach that central hub area?
---
2005: Console gamers (the early adopters) become pay-to-play game testers for bugs & glitches.
#4bobbyrkPosted 2/9/2013 9:07:55 AM
Yes. That underground area that you first went through with Sam Adams is where you unlock all the fast travel points.
---
Behold the angry wizard putt-putt-putting away.
#5Eremyndil(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 9:10:22 AM
bobbyrk posted...
Yes. That underground area that you first went through with Sam Adams is where you unlock all the fast travel points.

Thanks.
---
#6BayouJoePosted 2/9/2013 9:48:46 AM
I believe there are 9 underground FT points in Boston and 11 in NY
---
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead."