Glitch questions: Aquila 2% upgrade stats; and Encyclopedia farmers

#1LancetJades(Moderator)Posted 2/12/2013 10:39:49 PM
So that glitch where your stats page will list you only have the Aquila 2% upgraded. What causes this glitch, and are there any known fixes?

Note that the DNA tracker shows the proper upgrade % for the Aquila (I'm currently at 50%), so I don't think it'll be an issue with getting the tracker to register the upgrades. But the 2% in my stats still bothers me.

Is there any known way to fix or avoid this problem? It seems like the 2% is registered in your stats from the beginning of the game (since the progress grid has it at 0%). Does this mean you'd need to start a new game after the most recent patch, assuming even that works. Does ANYONE have the stats list the correct upgrade %?

Other question: Encyclopedia of the Common Man. I've heard the glitches were fixed with this, but I got a bit nervous because it seemed like Farmers went from 0/3 to 2/3 from one scan. I found another scan for them and got 3/3, and got the Database entry and corresponding mark on the list accessed via the map screen.

Was not getting the Database entry what was glitched before the patch? Does getting that mean I'm definitely safe from any glitch related to the Encyclopedia for that profession?
---
Eclipsing power is, at times, not only the instrument of demons, but also of gods.
Lost, but not forgotten.
#2LancetJades(Topic Creator)(Moderator)Posted 2/14/2013 9:25:49 PM
Bump. Would like to know if the Aquila upgrade percentage in the game stats (not the DNA tracker) works for anyone, or if the 2% glitch is universal.
---
Eclipsing power is, at times, not only the instrument of demons, but also of gods.
Lost, but not forgotten.
#3OfDestinyPosted 2/15/2013 2:57:40 PM
I haven't had that problem but from what I read it's a glitch that wasn't included in the latest fix...
#4DeganveramPosted 2/15/2013 10:20:25 PM
Probally counted an action twice if it was both farmers doing something. I got the same 2/3 when watching the woodworkers unload wood.
#5LancetJades(Topic Creator)(Moderator)Posted 2/15/2013 11:55:55 PM
Deganveram posted...
Probally counted an action twice if it was both farmers doing something. I got the same 2/3 when watching the woodworkers unload wood.

That's what I figured, though I'm pretty sure it was just Warren, not Prudence.

Still, if I get the database entry for Farmers, that means that entry is considered complete by the game, correct? Isn't the glitch that it used to say 3/3 entries, but didn't give the database entry?
---
Lost, but not forgotten.
More topics from this board...
High profile on default?Jazzo210229/22 9:59PM