Best game ever?

#21gobuffalo30Posted 2/16/2013 4:08:56 PM
Worst game in the series. On its own, it's average, almost sub par due to the developer.
#22maximoPosted 2/16/2013 7:22:15 PM
Apex1619 posted...
No, Ac2 and AcB surpass this game. And they sent even the best of all time

^ This

I am quite enjoying AC 3 but by no means is this the best AC game so far.

The missions seems to be a bit frustrating and not that interesting.

This is a bit subjective but I also find the backdrop for this game to be rather bland.

Some of the guards can be really irritating, by that I mean it seems to be way too easy to attract their attention and then the game just throws 20 or so soldiers at you which can be really frustrating.
#23PuffPuffPastorPosted 2/17/2013 12:14:04 AM
LMAO.

No.
---
Beep Beep...Sweep!
#24CoontemptusPosted 2/17/2013 6:45:36 AM
1. No difficulty setting, so the game doesn't challenge you except on a few optional objectives.

2. Lame story, not making use of the awesome setting they could have used.

3. Half the game is training missions. No excuse here, if the game was twice as long this could be forgivable but splitting the game between two characters didn't really work.

4. Awful main character. Pretty much everyone agrees on this.

5. Buggy as hell. Won't find any arguments about that either.

Best game ever? Hardly. I'd give it an 8/10. I got 100% on it, but I wouldn't say it was the most amazing game ever.
---
Sic semper tyrannis
#25SwagStarPosted 2/17/2013 8:23:29 AM
Even without glitches I think this game fell short on my expectations. Many of the areas are forgettable and I personally prefer climbing on rooftop then having a tree climbing system that is very linear on where you can go.

Assassins Creed 3 wasn't the game I hoped it to be but it was a a sequel we needed to change the pace of the series. Like it or not the series was getting a little too much with Ezio and it was about time for change.

Either way I don't blame this game for its flaws for it will paved the way for fresher sequels and prequels but as the game itself I can't lie and say this game was good.

Assassins creed 2 will be the best and most innovated in the series and I hope Ubisoft does something that lives up to the hype this time instead of a broken game that's only propose is to be the blueprints for other games to come.
#26Bloodlines1191Posted 2/17/2013 8:41:57 AM
It's topic like these that shows we can no longer have free will...

*sigh*
---
Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted
I shall forever hate the name......Crimson Viper
#27Th3Hamburg1arPosted 2/18/2013 1:53:48 PM
It's not the best game in the series. It's not the best game of the year. It's not even the best game in any one category: graphics, plot, gameplay, characters, sidequests, etc. I'm enjoying the hell out of this game, but honestly if you think this is the best game ever, you haven't played many games.
---
I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hara-kiri Rock. I need scissors! 61!
#28CoontemptusPosted 2/18/2013 7:03:54 PM
Th3Hamburg1ar posted...
It's not the best game in the series. It's not the best game of the year. It's not even the best game in any one category: graphics, plot, gameplay, characters, sidequests, etc. I'm enjoying the hell out of this game, but honestly if you think this is the best game ever, you haven't played many games.

Best misuse of an amazing historical setting.

Clear winner in that category.
---
Sic semper tyrannis