This is the longest and most enjoyable AC that I've played with 4 exceptions.

#1oldschooldogyPosted 2/14/2013 1:40:41 PM
1.The Battle of the Chespeake was glitchy, almost impossible, and very annoying. I died so many times in an hour trying to complete this mission it's ridiculous. Then I restarted my console and beat the mission on my first try.

2.The Chase Hickey and Charles Lee missions were very annoying.

3.The unlimited respawning of enemies in certain locations was bothersome at times.

4.I didn't care for Desmond's last mission.

Other than these small gripes, the game is absolutely great so far. I even enjoyed all the other Desmond missions even though I hated them in the other AC games that I've played. I've been playing 6-7 hours per day every since Monday, but I'm still only at 80% completion. I hope all future AC games are this good and this long. I can't wait to see how this one ends. I thought I was finish when the credits rolled, but I see I am not.
---
This thing is all about respect. That's what its all about.
#2Apex1619Posted 2/14/2013 2:07:46 PM
oldschooldogy posted...
1.The Battle of the Chespeake was glitchy, almost impossible, and very annoying. I died so many times in an hour trying to complete this mission it's ridiculous. Then I restarted my console and beat the mission on my first try.

2.The Chase Hickey and Charles Lee missions were very annoying.

3.The unlimited respawning of enemies in certain locations was bothersome at times.

4.I didn't care for Desmond's last mission.

Other than these small gripes, the game is absolutely great so far. I even enjoyed all the other Desmond missions even though I hated them in the other AC games that I've played. I've been playing 6-7 hours per day every since Monday, but I'm still only at 80% completion. I hope all future AC games are this good and this long. I can't wait to see how this one ends. I thought I was finish when the credits rolled, but I see I am not.

Charles Lee wasn't so bad once you did it a few times but Hickeys is probably the most terrible thing about this game in my opinion
---
Oh sheesh y'all, twas a dream!
#3bobbyrkPosted 2/14/2013 2:19:17 PM
Hickey wasn't really bad at all. Just let go of the trigger when he tosses coins. When you get to the main road (where the carriage comes out), instead of following him, turn left and head to the open air market thing, he'll come running out past that and you can get ahead of him and tackle him.
---
Behold the angry wizard putt-putt-putting away.
#4aflawedpeacePosted 2/14/2013 4:15:23 PM(edited)
Hickey's chase is ridiculously easy. DO NOT follow him. He follows a set path. Just cut him off and wait for him to come to you.
#5d0OmsdayPosted 2/15/2013 8:48:23 AM

I agree with this 100%. Those 4 exceptions being: AC, AC2, ACB and ACR.
---
---
#6zenandiPosted 2/15/2013 9:18:25 AM
d0Omsday posted...

LOL

Topic was begging for this...
#7SheepinatorPosted 2/15/2013 7:22:27 PM
zenandi posted...
d0Omsday posted...

LOL

Topic was begging for this...

I actually thought that was going to be TC's opening line, was very surprised to see it wasn't.
---
My mad face and my happy face are the same.
#8afrodude77Posted 2/15/2013 10:37:04 PM
I didn`t have a problem with the chase hickey misson but I hated the final chase with Charles Lee
---
We are the Lin Kuei, more stealthy than the night, more deadly than the dawn!
---