Wolfpack Team Members

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. Wolfpack Team Members
2 years ago#1
I'm Looking for People to play with that don't rush their kills and have a mic only (no kinects). I'm on most of the time and also have a mic myself. i have all the extra content so it doesn't matter to me what map is played on. I use poison Majority of time when able. Send me a friend request if want to play a match or looking for a extra member.
GT: DeathlyZShadow
2 years ago#2
Send me a friend request if you actually want to play with people or actually play period. I play with most people once and they never get on again

True Lives035
2 years ago#3
I want in on this. Send me a FR and I'll get back to you when I get off work later
---
GT: romertremor http://i.imgur.com/jcW29.gif
Pawn - Donovan/Sorcerer
2 years ago#4
I love wolfpack so feel free to send me a friend request. Not using the mic for a week or two due to an abyss under a tooth. Hurts to talk too much and noise in the ear on the side its on. Counting days down until the dentist >.<
---
XBOX360 GT: Hades Dragoness
Gamer For Life
2 years ago#5
I am actually on now, in Wolfpack open - Standard. Seems to be no one else playing. If anyone else is up just jump on.
2 years ago#6
I forgot to mention but can't connect to the person then its a waste of time sorry.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. Wolfpack Team Members

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived