Boston Liberation Issue - Glitch? Need Help Please

#1psykojuggalo98Posted 2/20/2013 2:26:24 PM
I started playing this again today, and went to finish what I think may be my last liberation mission in Boston. However, it's seemingly inaccessible, and I was wondering if I could get some clarification on what I'm supposed to do.

I don't know the name of the person, but the one I'm trying to accomplish is located inside a tavern. It's around the mid to lower portion of the city, and on the left-hand side of the map.

When I go to the door, the 'liberation contract' icon shows that it's only about 3 feet away or so. However, when I walk inside, the only two people I can interact with are gamblers. Where the icon is located on the interior map is seemingly vacant, which doesn't make sense.

- I can't find a basement.
- The icon is supposed to be in the middle of the two gamblers. No luck there.
- If I go upstairs, it becomes greyed out. There isn't a liberation contact upstairs, either.
- It only greys out when I make it all the way upstairs, but there's nobody to talk to on the stairs - just two random NPCs.

Help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
#2psykojuggalo98(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 2:30:08 PM
Also, this is another potential glitch I've come across, which clarification would help with.

- I want to send a convoy to all three locations, but it keeps telling me that it's been attacked. Am I out of luck?
#3RanilinPosted 2/21/2013 11:40:04 AM
You're missing an actual liberation mission (or more than one) completed to talk to the assassin contact inside the tavern. No liberation mission is indoors, they are all outside. If the assassin contact icon hasn't changed to the black background indicative of a mission, then you need to find the remaining liberation mission in the zone. Which can sometimes be rather annoyingly hidden in a tiny little unexplored section so it doesn't show on map.

As for convoys being attacked, you can open the assassin menu, go to the contracts page, and as long as you are NOT in the frontier, you will see the option to press Left Control to assign assassins to defend convoys under attack. Also, you can head to the frontier yourself to defend them, they will be the icon of a shield on the map.
---
"Honor is integrity with a moral dimension." -Haplo, Death Gate Cycle
"I am a leaf on the wind.. watch how I soa--" (dies)
#4LancetJades(Moderator)Posted 2/24/2013 3:18:24 AM
Sometimes the last liberation mission won't appear on your map, period. You just have to wander aimlessly until you find it. Boston North seems to be the biggest culprit with this, and is the only district I had this problem with.

It wasn't even that it was in a small shrouded section of my map, because I had made a point to explore and reveal all of the map (or so much of it that any remaining "shrouded" section is negligible). And when I found the last mission, it was in a part that had been revealed by a viewpoint anyways.
---
Eclipsing power is, at times, not only the instrument of demons, but also of gods.
Lost, but not forgotten.
#5PatchyGroundFogPosted 2/24/2013 8:36:37 AM
If I remember correctly, the missions that are the most common not to show up on the map are all along harbor with the shopkeepers being hassled. Grab a horse and ride up and down the harbor area and you should find the last one. Usually by hearing them yelling.
---
It looks weird if you post without a signature.
#6LancetJades(Moderator)Posted 2/24/2013 1:13:50 PM
PatchyGroundFog posted...
If I remember correctly, the missions that are the most common not to show up on the map are all along harbor with the shopkeepers being hassled. Grab a horse and ride up and down the harbor area and you should find the last one. Usually by hearing them yelling.

That's the one I needed, but I found the one along the harbor. Mine was further inland.
---
Eclipsing power is, at times, not only the instrument of demons, but also of gods.
Lost, but not forgotten.