Fox News Freaking out over Assassin's Creed III.

#1CalistoCoonPosted 2/20/2013 8:04:51 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/02/19/french-company-releases-video-game-depicting-george-washington-as-villain-to-be/
---
GT:Emotional Hobo
#2Bloodlines1191Posted 2/20/2013 8:22:15 PM
YES!!!! I was hoping for this to happen!!! I knew Ubisoft could do it!!! Can't wait to see what Activision has up their sleeve in this bet.
---
Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted
I shall forever hate the name......Crimson Viper
#3ELITExxZEALOTPosted 2/20/2013 8:48:18 PM
I watch Fox News but whenever they pull this bull crap it bugs me. It is supposed to be "graphic" people used swords and firearms to kill and wound each other. They didn't run around hitting each other with nerf bats and share their snacks. Also, if you're mad at fiction then you are truly stupid to say "your imagination offends me" once it gets to the point where creative and original ideas are frowned upon by the media, it is a sad day. Also, on a side note when is the rest of the content coming out?
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior and are 100% proud of it, put this in your signature.
#4Carlos_lccPosted 2/20/2013 10:45:13 PM
ELITExxZEALOT posted...
I watch Fox News but whenever they pull this bull crap it bugs me. It is supposed to be "graphic" people used swords and firearms to kill and wound each other. They didn't run around hitting each other with nerf bats and share their snacks. Also, if you're mad at fiction then you are truly stupid to say "your imagination offends me" once it gets to the point where creative and original ideas are frowned upon by the media, it is a sad day. Also, on a side note when is the rest of the content coming out?

So you're okay with everything else they say?
#5Homie_202Posted 2/21/2013 2:04:48 AM
Lol it's media like this that make people look at video games in a poor way
#6ukeguy808Posted 2/21/2013 8:54:16 AM
ELITExxZEALOT posted...

The Betrayal releases march 19 and The Redemption releases april 28
---
We work in the dark to serve the light. We are Assassins. Nothing is true, everything is permitted.
Official Yusuf Tazim of the AC3 boards
#7ResidentialEvilPosted 2/21/2013 9:58:10 AM
Carlos_lcc posted...
ELITExxZEALOT posted...

So you're okay with everything else they say?

I find it funny when people constantly whine about FN. Yeah they're slanted, so is MSNBC and CNN, just the other way. If you agree more with one network, then you're more pissed at the others. It's stupid all the way around.

I certainly disagree with a lot of what they say, but no more than I do the guys at MSNBC. CNN is probably the most balanced of the 3 now.
---
Currently Playing: Various Resident Evil games waiting for RE6
#8Carlos_lccPosted 2/21/2013 2:36:43 PM
ResidentialEvil posted...

I find it funny when people constantly whine about FN. Yeah they're slanted, so is MSNBC and CNN, just the other way. If you agree more with one network, then you're more pissed at the others. It's stupid all the way around.

I certainly disagree with a lot of what they say, but no more than I do the guys at MSNBC. CNN is probably the most balanced of the 3 now.

All news are biased, it's just that Fox News tends to go overboard with their news trying to grasp to stuff.
#9Mr_r0flcopterPosted 2/21/2013 5:40:57 PM
Wouldn't really call that freaking out.
---
Step after step we try controlling our fate, when we finally start living, it becomes too late.
#10linkrules2Posted 2/21/2013 6:29:12 PM
Considering they said Wii and not Wii U,they just don't know their crap lol
More topics from this board...
Nine men's morris problemNairel227/22 12:34PM