How would you really made this game?

#1xyntekPosted 3/11/2013 12:43:45 AM
So this game is in the American Revolution time. But, how would you made the last game in Desmond story? For me I think I would created the whole game based on Desmond, he as an assassin, like chapter 7, but the entire game.
---
PSN: Xyntek | Xbox Live: Xyntek01
#2komericaPosted 3/11/2013 1:44:30 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#3AukonnPosted 3/11/2013 7:02:11 AM
xyntek posted...
So this game is in the American Revolution time. But, how would you made the last game in Desmond story? For me I think I would created the whole game based on Desmond, he as an assassin, like chapter 7, but the entire game.

Honestly, I think that's what it originally (when it was a trilogy) was building up to, but then they realized that the ancestor was really the main draw for most people, and had to build a story around it.

They could have easily given him more targets; I was surprised we didn't go up against Laetitia England, Alan Rikken, etc. They could have had him cripple Abstergo, really badly, but instead he helped them get rid of Cross, though I AM glad we at least got to see Vidic dead.
---
PSN: Balorio
#4Smackdowner1Posted 3/14/2013 10:37:17 PM
Remove the Animus / computer simulation aspect from the game, and just play as the actual person. I hate the "present day" sequences.
---
''Malice'' is a registered trademark of Smackdowner Inc.
All Rights Reserved 2002 - 2013
#5CoontemptusPosted 3/15/2013 6:27:39 AM
Smackdowner1 posted...
Remove the Animus / computer simulation aspect from the game, and just play as the actual person. I hate the "present day" sequences.

This is the answer right here.

There is no need to have the modern stuff, over 5 games they've proven they can't do it justice and only at a few points is the modern story handled well or set up in a way to add something interesting to the game.

Just have us go back and live the life of an assassin fighting templars.
---
Sic semper tyrannis
More topics from this board...
Nine men's morris problemNairel227/22 12:34PM