As a fan is this worth it?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. As a fan is this worth it?

User Info: Coontemptus

Coontemptus
3 years ago#41
roguebot posted...
Sorry, but your "criticism" lacked any constructive element whatsoever. It amounted to nothing more than a personal attack on my intelligence. "Ad hominem" stands.

Hell, in your second post you suggested that people were lemmings, with no thoughts of their own on the matter, for holding a very negative opinion about Revelations. (Revelations, of all games? Seriously?)

Do you really think that's the way to enter civilized discussion? I doubt it.

Do you actually have trouble reading my perfectly legible posts? I doubt it.

Sigh...

Okay, look. If you want to believe that "what, where did I say I liked Revelations?" is a question that remotely implies you liked the game, by all means, believe it. It isn't true, but it doesn't affect my life at all.

The point was I stayed neutral on it. Not too bright, are ye?
Sic semper tyrannis

User Info: garcia_jx

garcia_jx
3 years ago#42
It is worth the rent, most definitely.

User Info: y000012500

y000012500
3 years ago#43
My opinion on Revelations is that I don't like it.
It just wasn't a good game. I have a few qualms about it:
1. It got rid of the double blade. I prefer the double blade in combat to the Hook Blade. (Greatly so)
2. It has terrible pacing. You can get 4 Star weapons as soon as you hit chapter 4 or so, and you can have all 5 star armor and weapons very shortly into 4. Meanwhile all the weapons and armor in the shops are like 2 star! Why would anyone even bother buying any of them?

And that's a good portion of why I don't like it. I mean, it's a pretty big deal when the character hit's his max halfway into the game. Beats AC3 I guess though, where every weapon is available from the start, and you just use the strongest sword the whole game.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. As a fan is this worth it?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived