LMAO is this a glitch or poor game design

#1mark_98Posted 3/19/2013 6:36:51 PM
im on a mission where i have to kill people. i attacked one and got pushed in the water. they jumped in after me and died
---
it has been porevn taht as lnog as the frist and lsat ltetres are crorcet, yuor barin has the pwoer to rcegnoize the wrods. Eagles, Raptors, Leafs
#2bobbyrkPosted 3/19/2013 6:45:56 PM
The jumping in is probably a glitch. NPCs have never been able to swim in the series.
---
Behold the angry wizard putt-putt-putting away.
#3mark_98(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 6:47:30 PM
that why i was surprised lmao. i had 15 targets to kill and they just kept jumping one after the other
---
it has been porevn taht as lnog as the frist and lsat ltetres are crorcet, yuor barin has the pwoer to rcegnoize the wrods. Eagles, Raptors, Leafs
#4TheChrisRichterPosted 3/19/2013 11:29:22 PM
This game is so glitchy but man it's funny sometimes. I had to restart the Paul Revere mission 3 times. 1st time he glitched and the house wouldn't activate. 2nd time the horse dumped us both over and when he tried to get back on, he floated into space and kept blaming my incompetence until the game froze. And 3rd time we got attacked infinite bears and he got eaten. Funny stuff though.
---
You sucka's like die!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waE2WCdpF7E Yes it's me!
#5MakotorenPosted 3/20/2013 12:59:54 AM
same thing happened to me once. Now if only some one could get a video of them doing it they could sink it to the new ac: black flag trailer. "I seen him clear a the deck of a Spanish Gallon like it was nothing."