OMG new spirit ability is awesome! (Betrayal spoilers)

#1meb7000Posted 3/19/2013 6:49:44 PM
Oh man, it didn't take more than 5 minutes blazing through the Boston rooftops before I fell in love with the new Power of the Eagle! It's like Ubisoft recognized that AC3 had a complete lack of quality roof-hopping and is giving a consolation gift to all of the players. Now, we can swiftly and smoothly teleport across the buildings, accomplish brutally awesome Eagle Assassinations, and now we can use Eagle Vision...as a freaking EAGLE.

There's a chance I may have more fun just traversing cities with this power than actually playing the DLC. ;)

Anyone else agree!
#2SeahawkerPosted 3/19/2013 10:37:59 PM
Yes, I'm loving the eagle ability as well. Now if only I could find some civilians to rescue from the bluuecoats I'd be set.
---
Do you know what they call alternative medicine that's been proved to work? Medicine. ~~Tim Minchin
Feel free to add me on Xbox Live GT: Shihoku101
#3sakurayulePosted 3/20/2013 12:17:59 AM
Seahawker posted...
Now if only I could find some civilians to rescue from the bluuecoats I'd be set.

Amen. It's all I have left too.
---
\_(ツ)_/
#4MakotorenPosted 3/20/2013 12:56:34 AM
makes me think of batman's grapling hook in arkham city
#5SeahawkerPosted 3/20/2013 2:11:13 AM
Seahawker posted...
Now if only I could find some civilians to rescue from the bluuecoats I'd be set.

Amen. It's all I have left too.

I found a good place to get them. If you go to where the lake/pond on the west side there's a respawning rescue. Just go a few blocks away and come back and it's there to complete again.
---
Do you know what they call alternative medicine that's been proved to work? Medicine. ~~Tim Minchin
Feel free to add me on Xbox Live GT: Shihoku101
More topics from this board...
Nine men's morris problemNairel227/22 12:34PM