The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Looking for wolf pack players

#1Kuja9091Posted 3/21/2013 1:02:43 PM
Hey looking for for people to play wolf pack with I have a mic and I'm an adult so add me with message wolf pack gt is kuja9091
---
Your mom didn't complain when she connected to my server last night! Yeah! Why don't you ask her what her ping was.
#2billygotenPosted 3/22/2013 12:30:26 PM(edited)
If you legitimately want to play Wolfpack, sadly you'll probably need to put effort into rounding up people that are competent enough to... you know... do what the game tells you to do in big letters on the screen every time there's a sync kill segment.

But if you're out for unlocking dark costumes, I feel obligated to tell you to just play solo. It's basically impossible not to clear all levels playing solo plus the added benefit of being able to control your stage and character selection for doubling up on unlocks.

By the way, I didn't offer my tag because I don't get to play that often at all, but I might be on a little more fairly soon. My tag is billygoten.

---
---The defib is a more useful weapon at range than either T1 shotty. - kenmorr23---
#3Kuja9091(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 9:55:35 PM
Yeah it sucks playing with random people who can't read apparently. I like the game mode which is why I'm looking for people to play with I will add you if you think you may have time to play in the future. If anyone else wants to play just add me or post gt here I will be on all day tomorrow.
---
Your mom didn't complain when she connected to my server last night! Yeah! Why don't you ask her what her ping was.
#4viper_3240Posted 3/31/2013 3:00:02 PM
dude I have been looking for people to play with also, but no one on my list apparently has this game so I'm stuck playing solo which isn't always a bad thing considering you never know who your going to get on your team. Hit me up on live Death Stalker50.
#5Kuja9091(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 2:04:17 AM
I'm at work right now I'll add you when I get home. I have tried solo it's better then random but would be easier with someone who knew what they were doing.
---
#6dazeweeblePosted 4/1/2013 11:36:59 PM
I'm looking for wolfpack players as well, solo wolfpack (or lonewolf as I've heard it called) is all fine and good but I'm sure playing with a group that know what they doing would be satisfying.

I'm not available very often to play online but my gamertag is dazeweeble
#7magablaster17Posted 4/2/2013 4:33:42 AM
I just got this one, but I was pretty good at the multi in acr. gt: cslagle1994
#8dog229Posted 4/3/2013 5:42:23 PM
Send me a message. and friend me, I have mic and an adult. my tag is nobuddie
play it with strangers but it would be more fun with groups you know.
#9dog229Posted 4/3/2013 5:44:25 PM
Anyone else on this board let me know to.
#10BluesSoul617Posted 4/4/2013 2:33:40 AM
GT: oH JohnBoyzZ

I kinda desperate for good players because playing solo can be extremely difficult. I just started playing Wolfpack today and learned quickly. I managed to beat it solo once but my second best was only 500 points away from sequence 25. Freaking stunners+runners really ruin your streak and bonus scores (especially when smoke bombs are cooling down) I hate them with a passion. Also, I would really love an extra hand to grab those extra times or vice-versa.

As for randoms, we never get far for long... It's like they're rushing to see who gets the kill first. Smh... The best we can do was sequence 18 for the ones that listened to me.
---
Blues Soul 617