The Betrayal 100% is impossible (spoiler)

#1IcarusaelPosted 3/22/2013 5:56:26 PM
because this game worth crap. I'm at the mission where you have to protect every crew member of the aquila, and it is just impossible because when the 2nd wave comes in, the aquila start shooting cannon ball and they kill my team mate and it make it fail.

another point of why this game is one of the worst of the years, I seriously never got that much issue before with a game. Assassin's Creed III look just like a movie-based game. and why the hell should I have to do so much mission in which I must not get caught? As a player, I am totaly able to kill the entire planet with Connor if needed too. So it is not because there is 20 guard in a camp that I better hide, I would just go inside, kill everyone, take what I need and thats it.
---
The fire in my soul rejects my wisdom
#2Offworlder1Posted 3/22/2013 7:14:19 PM
Perhaps this is your first AC game or maybe you don't know what assassins are suppose to be but I will help. You might be able to kill all 20 people but your not always trying to do that, assassins use something called stealth whenever they can as it's not a smart idea to just bludgeon your way through when you have one specific target or are trying to not be noticed as in "you were never there" as far as the enemy knows. Making yourself know by leaving a trail of dead bodies draws to much attention to you in a bad way, the whole point is to be invisible by blending in, strike, and disappear.

Seems like AC is not your kind of game if you just want to kill all the enemies as that will not work most of the time.
---
"Always two there are, a master and an apprentice"
#3ImperialDragonPosted 3/22/2013 7:46:54 PM
You only have to kill the snipers that run up to the edge of the dock to shoot the swimmers, as far as I can tell the guys fighting on the dock are invincible.
---
EMPTY [IIIII-----] FULL
The WTF!?-o-meter is currently... Normal
#4rainbowdragon92Posted 3/23/2013 2:13:52 PM
i did this on my first try...as someone else said, just focus on the snipers
#5rainbowdragon92Posted 3/23/2013 2:15:17 PM
on a side note...you sound like you are just saying, "I suck at the game, so the game sucks"
#6CoontemptusPosted 3/24/2013 11:32:11 AM
My 8 year old son beat every mission, and the only time he had to retry more than a couple times was when he was trying to air assassinate a greadier.

He didn't even have to restart the "Chase badguy" mission at the end, but I was helping him telling him where to run through the fire.

This game is so easy, and that's one of the worst things about it.

OP, sounds like a PEBKAC error. I'd get it check out.
---
Sic semper tyrannis
#7Icarusael(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 12:24:36 PM
rainbowdragon92 posted...
i did this on my first try...as someone else said, just focus on the snipers

Yep, that is what I wasn't understanding, I didn't know that some ennemies would run behind us and continu to shoot the people in the water, thanks anyway :P

And no, I can't be bad at a new generation game as I was trained hard by the NES, there are no more surprise for me lol, even Dark Souls :) I believe I am good in everygame, not pro, but good.
---
#8Smackdowner1Posted 3/24/2013 1:33:26 PM
But are you an Inheritor in Halo: Reach?
---
''Malice'' is a registered trademark of Smackdowner Inc.
All Rights Reserved 2002 - 2013
#9BlackOps06Posted 3/24/2013 2:29:16 PM
Talk about overexaggeration. Tired of everyone blaming their problems on the game when they just aren't playing well.....not to mention the mission isn't really that hard if you just abuse the hell out of your animal powers.
#10Icarusael(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2013 4:28:01 PM
Smackdowner1 posted...
But are you an Inheritor in Halo: Reach?

Why are you asking this? lol and no I'm not, I didn't play enought to reach this rank, and now I'm on Halo 4, i'll be lvl 90 soon.
---